TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my reoccurring optical syndrome flareing up today, I was finally able to find time to go for a ride. It has been several months since Fugly has been given any attention and naturally balked when I pushed the magic button. Yep, dead battery. No problem, two kicks and she ROARED to life. Thanks Brian. The battery can charge while I ride. 30 miles into my ride and decide to take a break and look around a bit. Push the magic button once again and nuttin, not even a a low dim bulb. The battery is a goner. A kick and we are back in business. Thanks again Brian. In my younger days I probably would have continued on my trek into the back country, but the more mature me decided to head for the moto shop for a new battery. Lucky for me they had one. I installed it in the parking lot and enjoyed my ride home, the long way. 90 almost relaxing miles and my reoccurring optical syndrome has now been properly treated.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Good thing you had than checked.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
As I have said before about the kick starter, when you really need it it is worth its weight in gold!
Yes! True. And there is just something about making a bike roar to life with no button required! It always brings a smile to my face when doing so on a sunny day.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
JO! Glad the "eyes" have once again corrected themselves, I believe the harmonic resonance produced by the 200cc power plant contains many beneficial healing properties! It's my recommendation for you to repeat as necessary, to continue to promote healthy vision. :icon_thumright::eek:ccasion14::cool: m.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Hi Joemama,

Glad to hear that your vision problems have improved (at least temporarily ;)). Mine have been bothering more and more lately. . . . . .

My last real off-road ride was at your place when we were skating on frozen mud puddles. What are the current conditions, any water still flowing or is everything dry and crispy?

Brian

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Brian, you better check your battery, that is also the last time I had riden. Conditions are fair. 80 degrees and dry. I suspect the creeks are still flowing enough the Splash Brothers would be happy. Perhaps the syndrome will be reoccurring more often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts