TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
It does help, thank you very much!! :)

I have 645 threads, so for now it will do just fine, but when I get 1000, ya gotta go in again and extend it. Deal? haha. ;)

It's not just me, other members have many also and everyone should be able to access their threads. When members need help and you can't dig up a thread to direct them to and help them, it's frustrating.

But for now... Thanks so much!! :D

Hey there,

The search function was increased to 1000. Any further than that, and it would require a lot more change over.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
- JB

Administrator
It does help, thank you very much!! :)

I have 645 threads, so for now it will do just fine, but when I get 1000, ya gotta go in again and extend it. Deal? haha. ;)

It's not just me, other members have many also and everyone should be able to access their threads. When members need help and you can't dig up a thread to direct them to and help them, it's frustrating.

But for now... Thanks so much!! :D
You can always use the search function to specify which thread you are looking for, or if your settings were done correctly, you can see all the threads you are subscribed to through the UserCP by any thread you started.

That way, instead of looking through 12,000 posts, you can limit it down to specific threads.

We will have to revisit this if the upgrade is needed. Some site changes will need to be made to accommodate moving past 1000 posts search.

Thanks,
- JB

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again for fixing this, the problem lies with me. I am old with a feeble brain and although I can remember the info I want to share with someone, I can't remember the title to search for it!! haha. I have to see it to remember!! Have a great day and may God bless!!

You can always use the search function to specify which thread you are looking for, or if your settings were done correctly, you can see all the threads you are subscribed to through the UserCP by any thread you started.

That way, instead of looking through 12,000 posts, you can limit it down to specific threads.

We will have to revisit this if the upgrade is needed. Some site changes will need to be made to accommodate moving past 1000 posts search.

Thanks,
- JB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts