TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me the barrel lenth on The Judge .410 pistol.I can't look it up from here.I had a argument with a friend that "knows way more then me about guns" and I would like to settle it.He has been shooting for about 4 years and me over 30 but he's never wrong.I could be on this one I said in Canada it is prohibited so that means the barrel length is less then 4 1/8 inches or less then 105mm.
Should I start marinating the crow?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Can someone tell me the barrel lenth on The Judge .410 pistol.I can't look it up from here.I had a argument with a friend that "knows way more then me about guns" and I would like to settle it.He has been shooting for about 4 years and me over 30 but he's never wrong.I could be on this one I said in Canada it is prohibited so that means the barrel length is less then 4 1/8 inches or less then 105mm.
Should I start marinating the crow?
Taurus Judge .410 Results

You are both correct.Kind of. I have no idea how Canadian handgun regulations effect what is ACTUALLY available up there.

Tom

·
Registered
319 Posts
Come and live in America. We are still the land of the free and home of the brave.

Unless you're a felon you can enjoy firearms here.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't know what your restricted requirements are, but you should also consider the Smith and Wesson Governor. It has a 2.75 inch / 6.985 cm barrel. It is higher quality, and also can shoot .45 ACP - as well as the .410 and .45 long colt - also has 6 shot capacity and not 5.

The downside it that it doesn't come in a 3 inch chamber and it's quite a bit more expensive.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice...But it's the short ones that are prohibited.I can own the longer barrel guns but they will not hand out any more prohib permits.I'm not shopping now we were just talking guns at the Legion last night.I would love to have a 6 in S&W 686 though.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I've read that you actually can transport a prohibited or restricted firearm across Canada in a locked case, which the RCMP seals on entry and checks that the seal has not been broken upon exit. You have to contact the chief firearms officer of your entry point province before your trip. Transporting Firearms - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Ship the hand gun from your FFL dealer to an FFL dealer in AK before you go. Both FedX and UPS can tell you the procedure.

GaryL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts