TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I've seen two TW200's. I've never seen one in MI. I saw the first one in Glendale. They were having some motorcycle rally and there was a dark blue TW. My nephew and I checked it out for a while. I saw the second one yesterday on my way up to the Grand Canyon. It was in the bed of a pick up truck. Now I want one even more!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Jim have you found a house yet in Surprise? I am off Friday to Monday this weekend if you need help with anything. and you can buy fireworks any corner for the forth.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zdiver1, that's very kind of you! Our moving truck finally arrived today and the movers unloaded everything this evening. Now it's up to my wife to unpack everything...lol.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
The weather is pretty hot for the next three months it was 112 with 34% humidity today but it gets better. After you get settled in we can meet and you can take my TW for a spin in a parking lot or we can hit the dirt and if you want to shoot and have kids I can show you a great range. Welcome to the AZ Paul

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Jim do you have a MC endorsement? I can help you with that also the class is at Glendale Collage and if you want you can use my TW or do the starter program and use the bikes at the school.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul, I do not have my endorsement yet. That is my next step. I am going to take the beginner class so I don't develop any bad habits. I wouldn't want to use your TW, I would feel horrible if I dropped it. But thank you very much for the offer. Do you have any connection with Team Arizona?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Paul, I do not have my endorsement yet. That is my next step. I am going to take the beginner class so I don't develop any bad habits. I wouldn't want to use your TW, I would feel horrible if I dropped it. But thank you very much for the offer. Do you have any connection with Team Arizona?
No I did my class and my sons with them great class and the bike is supplied and try to get a TW or XT-250 or Honda rebel.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I need to get you into shape we are doing Moab Utah soon so get with it.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Jim, once you get straddle of a TW life changes. I bought a new on in 03, still have it plus a 94 and an 09. Found this forum and my attitude did a wonderful change. As a retiree, I can't help myself when someone says hey, let's do a ride. If it is less than a thousand mile I am in if my other stuff isn't remotely in the way.

Love this forum and the folks I have met through the TW. Jump in with both feet, best two wheels that spell freedom I have ever been on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts