TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Curious to how easy it was to ride out with the buck?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Nice job on your deer. Rifle, pistol or bow? How did you get your weapon out with the deer on the back?

Tom

Reactions: Smitty Blackstone

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nice job on your deer. Rifle, pistol or bow? How did you get your weapon out with the deer on the back?

Tom
ATV bar racks work great, not sure how Russell did it? in MI it has to be in the case to be legal. on our proerty, I just carried it in the rack open.
50223049682__FDF884EE-2D34-4F3F-9A1D-8BA0C0793635.JPG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Tom
I actually had a buddy come help me load the deer. We could of just loaded it in his truck but I wanted to haul it out on the bike. Rifle and gear wear put in his truck. Ride wasn't bad at all. I went slow because I was afraid his legs might get in rear wheel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh and I used a rifle. I sling it across my back on way to hunt. Hoping to get some type of rifle set up soon so I don't have to carry it that way. In AL it's no big deal riding with weapons visible even on your back. Pistol on hip on bike you are required to have CC permit though. We don't do safe places and Trump is our presedent????

Semper Fi!

·
Registered
779 Posts
We get Sept. 1 to January 1, mix of early bow, gun (2 weeks) muzzleloader (3 weeks) late season doe (gun) and all type archery. its pretty liberal and usually pretty cold in late Decemebr! I also like any excuse to show my monster taken with my muzzleloader this year!

File_003.jpeg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts