TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but...pretty sure RSV4RF numbers are already out, and it makes, only 201 horsepower. Still on par with or greater than anything else available right now, but not 230. On a related note, LT, I'm sure you've seen the new ZX10R? Another 200 horsepower legend lol. Seems like that's the new baseline for the liter bike class ;D

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #3
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but...pretty sure RSV4RF numbers are already out, and it makes, only 201 horsepower. Still on par with or greater than anything else available right now, but not 230. On a related note, LT, I'm sure you've seen the new ZX10R? Another 200 horsepower legend lol. Seems like that's the new baseline for the liter bike class ;D
I had to look up the ZX10R. Nice bike. KJ, I just post up stuff I like or think others might like. I usually know nothing about most of them beforehand. :D just sayin...haha I do like your comments though. You are very knowledgeable about a lot of bikes, I appreciate that.

Registered
I had to look up the ZX10R. Nice bike. KJ, I just post up stuff I like or think others might like. I usually know nothing about most of them beforehand. :D just sayin...haha I do like your comments though. You are very knowledgeable about a lot of bikes, I appreciate that.
Yea I wasn't trying to criticize your post, just pointing out what I (thought) I knew.

The new Aprilia is still my favorite superbike right now. It's looking like the new Kawasaki might actually out-handle it, though. I think the ZX is going to be an absolute scalpel on a track.

Registered
Methinks you post for a Guzzi lover on this forum???? If not, thanks for your good taste in motorcycles. I love the Guzzi's. I have not liked the new Guzzi's till just a few years ago. I guess I'm a little old school. Hard for me to "modernize" I guess.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #7
OK LT.... Where do you find sooooooooooo much cool imfo on these not so common bikes ????????OMM.:headbang:

I'm a reader and anything that says motorcycles, I read, almost. :D I know most of you guys have a similar love as I do, so I post them!! ;) It's all good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts