TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
As a kid I was at the stream fishing and had forgotten my worms at home. Too far to ride my bike back home so I started turning over logs and rocks to find bait. An older guy also fishing saw what I was doing and told me it is never a good idea to turn over logs and rocks because you never know what you might find under them. He kept going up the stream and I kept searching for worms. The last log I turned over was solid yellow and black, a big nest of yellow jacket bees and they were hot on my trail. I ran for my life being highly allergic to their venom and luckily I did not get stung. I had to leave my rod and gear right there by the log and wait for the nest to calm down. The old guy came back down the stream and asked me what was wrong. I just told him I didn't listen to his advice and unearthed a big nest of bees. He just laughed and told me he did the same thing when he was a kid and flipped over a big rock and almost got bit by a rattle snake. He was nice enough to go fetch my rod and gear and he didn't get stung either.

Seems to me all this hype about Russia being pushed by the left is about to turn back on those doing all the pushing. What part do these folks not understand? Those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones!

GaryL

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
The $145 million "contribution" to the Hillary Slush Fund certainly had nothing to do with subsequent sale of Uranium One and 20% of our uranium reserves to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear agency. And I'm sure the Russian investment bank got their money's worth when they paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to speak in a foreign language to them for an hour or so, they needed his advice and expertise...or was that his influence they sought and paid for?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The $145 million "contribution" to the Hillary Slush Fund certainly had nothing to do with subsequent sale of Uranium One and 20% of our uranium reserves to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear agency. And I'm sure the Russian investment bank got their money's worth when they paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to speak in a foreign language to them for an hour or so, they needed his advice and expertise...or was that his influence they sought and paid for?
OH Come On Fred. Have we not paid you well enough for all the info and expert advice you learned from Betty Boop and passed along to all of us? Somewhere here I do believe there is a "Give it to Fred Thread" but kind of doubt you are getting rich like Hilly and Billy. This all comes right down to "All the news They want us to hear" and those not listening will surely miss the real news. I have to wonder just where this great forum would be had we not tossed a few very negative idiots out? The same applies to the subject PL has so well brought up!

GaryL

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
You boys still chanting 'Lock her up"? Look where Flynn is now.

You're all just whistling past the graveyard.

I'm on chapter 3 of 'Fire and Fury'. Holy crap! I always knew Trump was grossly unqualified, but I had no idea it was this bad.

This is not going to end well.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
You boys still chanting 'Lock her up"? Look where Flynn is now.

You're all just whistling past the graveyard.

I'm on chapter 3 of 'Fire and Fury'. Holy crap! I always knew Trump was grossly unqualified, but I had no idea it was this bad.

This is not going to end well.
That's pretty funny Butch. I don't see doctor of psychology after your name and am willing to bet you have never personally met this man you label as grossly unqualified. More than likely you are making such assumptions from the grossly inaccurate news media and trash articles and books you are reading and listening too.

I do agree with you that this is Not Going to end Well but I think more so for those in the previous administration. When and if the truth ever does come out I think you might just be eating some of your own words. Where is it exactly that Flynn is? Lying to the FBI was his guilty plea and it is a very good thing that Hillary, Huma, Susan Rice, Valleri Jarrett and a number of others did not do those same things. The funny thing about the truth is that sometimes it can set you free and at other times it can lock you up. Who honestly cares who lied to the FBI? I am more concerned with who lied to me and us and anyone with a small brain knows those facts. Benghazi started over a BS video! Guns from the feds got a border agent dead! Loretta Lynch met on the tarmac with Bill Clinton to discuss grand kids and golf while his wife was under investigation by Lynch. Everyone knows you have to Bleach Bit your computers and beat you blackberries with hammers before you lose 30,000 emails that had already been subpoenaed. Yes sir, Trump is the nut job in your mind and we pray for you. Surely the FBI can investigate themselves and come up with some convictions of themselves. I am not a doctor but I do think you need another big gulp of that Kool aid while you enjoy your book.

GaryL

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Politics tends to be a dirty business. Just because we may have a new leader, good or bad, does not mean the transgressions of the predecessor and associates should be dismissed. Thieves, conspirators and violators of the public trust should all be incarcerated.
I am reminded of experiencing an election in a foreign country years ago where basically one candidate's platform was "My opponent is more corrupt than I am". I thought this was possibly the most honest political statement I ever heard. Of course the candidate lost the election to his opponent who basically promised to bribe voters via increased deficit spending on free benefits to citizens.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
uh you don't have to be born in the USA if you're blake married to another blake boy in a dress

felon seems to be ok as long as you're not convicted ie you OWN the fbi-tards etc

it's standard operating procedure for attorneys, cops and politicians to not investigate predecessors so it doesn't come back on you but hitlary and the magic blake had to do desperate damage control once Hero Patriot Trump won in a record landslide. It's astounding how many barriers were both set up and removed by the magic blake in his 8 years the IG just regained full investigative powers a few months ago (by congressional order) and when you see his report to the Senate Intel Committee next Monday it's going to be full snowflake meltdown across the country

the democratic party is history in the USSA and as Hero Patriot Reagan said "I didn't leave the democratic party the democratic party left me" and this is the case for the American middle class

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I have a cousin just like old Buck here. He is the oldest living male left in our family and the most highly educated of us all. He thinks Trump, his son in law and a few other in his admin are going to jail but does not believe anyone in the previous admin did anything unlawful. He insists that Hitlary won the election and that the electoral college is a scam designed to help republicans win the Presidency. My brothers and I just shake our heads in complete wonder how anyone that smart can actually be so dumb. It is hilarious when we all get together and he tries to spew his liberal garbage on us and gets visibly shaking when none of us can agree with him. We think he has all of his liberal talking points written on the underside of his underwear elastic band so he can remember them. We don't even want to discuss politics around him but he pushes them down our throats and insists we are all wrong.

I don't want to see Hillary in prison. Having spent an entire career in the NY Prison system I would not wish for any of my pals to have to deal with her in that setting. Some of the others and including a few top FBI and DOJ guys do belong behind bars and we might just live to see it happen. The funny part about those who involve themselves in criminal activities is once one or a few of them do go down for their own personal activities they begin to sing like jay birds and spill the beans because misery enjoys company and there are very few who really will take the rap all by themselves while protecting those above them. I am very surprised that Anthony Weiner has not cut some deals to squeal but he went down all on his own and doubtful they even offered him any get out of jail cards. What we need at this point is a few stiff sentences on the small pee-ons and the can of worms will open.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is an unsung hero named Admiral Rogers who is about to come into the limelight he was under the magic blake but what he saw them doing to the President Elect was so egregious he made a personal trip to Trump Tower and the next day Trump moved all operations to the NJ Golf course in Bedminster. For an Admiral to go outside the chain of command is unheard of but the illegal surveillance he discovered was too much for him so he warned Trump he was indeed being wire tapped by the magic blakes just-us" dept

Sum heads are gonna roll - Judas Priest

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
My brothers and I just shake our heads in complete wonder how anyone that smart can actually be so dumb.
Simple. Formal education and intelligence have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

I personally know lots of folks with Masters degrees and a some with Doctorates that are as dumb as a box of rocks.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Simple. Formal education and intelligence have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

I personally know lots of folks with Masters degrees and a some with Doctorates that are as dumb as a box of rocks.
You can say that again and again. I know some very smart dummies and have to wonder what the hell good that degree really is. Smart enough to be dangerous is how I rate them.

GaryL

·
Registered
124 Posts
Gary -

Are you bothered by the fact that the Russians meddled in the 2016 Presidential election?

Or do you think that all this talk of Russia's interference is a made up story, fake news?

·
Registered
193 Posts
say what you will about Trump....at least he has the balls to make change..unlike the clown we have running our country....I hang my head in shame.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Gary -

Are you bothered by the fact that the Russians meddled in the 2016 Presidential election?

Or do you think that all this talk of Russia's interference is a made up story, fake news?
Why should anyone be bothered that Russia meddled in our election? It happens all the time and in many elections throughout the world and we here in the USA do an awful lot of meddling in elections in many regions.
I think where you have drank the kool aid is in your belief that the ruskies were in some way involved in this meddling either with or for the benefit of Trump. Where is the beef on that fallacy. We have living proof that Hillary and the Obama admin were in fact dealing with the Russians in Uranium One and numerous other affairs yet somehow the left is trying to pin Clinton's loss on Trump by way of Russia. They lost that BS claim right along with the loss when they attempted to portray him as a womanizer and now their next attempt is to paint him as unstable and unfit for office. In other words, they will stop at nothing to win back the white house and drag this country further into the gutter than they already have. I would really love to jump you based on your geographic location and the leftist idiots you have running your state and in the federal government except being here in NY I have no shortage of left leaning lunatics running my asylum. Collusion with Russia is and was way more prevalent in the democratic party than it ever was with Trump and his team yet you refuse to accept the facts. Who's servers got hacked? Huma Abadin sent sensitive government top secret emails and pass words to her pedophile husbands computer on Yahoo.com and also back and forth to the illegal Clinton server. They all lied about all of that yet General Flynn is guilty of lying to the FBI.

Find a better news outlet Buck because you are being fed a line of crap and sucking it all right in. Politics is a filthy, dirty business but be aware that Russia does not hold anything over US where meddling in elections is concerned. It is just so damn sad that when ever a republican wins the WH the left refuses to accept their loss and instead does everything in their powers to tarnish the sitting President and his party. They refuse to accept any good coming from this administration and the policies being enacted. They did it to Regan, Both Bush's and now they have Trump in their sights. F-ing sore losers hell bent on doing anything but the peoples work. They will shut down this entire government over DACA and the bottom line of that entire issue is nothing more than guaranteed democrat voters. What part of ILLEGAL Immigration don't you get? They saddle up with the likes of George Soros, BLM, Antifa and even the Black Panthers and Bill Ayres, every damn one of them are Anti American from the get go and you support them.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Gary -

Actually Butch Russia's interference in our elections IS AN ENTIRELY MADE UP STORY! The previous administration was WELL aware and WELL briefed on Russia's continued attempts to influence our elections. What did your savior Obama have to say about it? He said very publicly that our elections are safe and secure and the results could be trusted 100%. Of course that was in mid October when ALL of the geniuses believed that Hillary had the election in the bag. Since I have answered your question to Gary might you answer one of mine. Do you believe that if Hillary had won the election Russia's meddling "which they have always done" would have ever been a news story? Question two if I were allowed a follow up would be, has there ever been a Republican President that wasn't either too stupid or mentally unfit to be President? Feeling greedy so question three, if Trump is mentally unfit to be President then how the hell did he beat the genius democrats and republican candidates that ran against him?

Tom

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.