TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since 4 years of age I have been through XR50, CR80, CR125, CBR 600, CBR 600F2, CBR 600 F4i, CBR 929 and two HD Dyna super sports, oh and I had a T-Sport for a while.

My first Yamaha and by far the BEST run around and drive wherever the hell I want bike. LOVING IT!

SAND, RAIN, DIRT, GRAVEL, LAVA ROCK, ROAD! did it all today.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at 48 years old i can say, this is one purchase i will never regret and at the perfect time.

top speed on this island is 55 and its for about 2 miles. everywhere else is 10 to 45. anything 50cc is suppose to be in the scooter lane.

the cool part, unlike the mainland, the cops here do not care if we are in the scooter lane as long as we are not exceeding 30mph. in fact, they throw the shaka when i am cruising in the scooter lane because i am not in their way.

perfect island bike.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
in fact, they throw the shaka when i am cruising in the scooter lane because i am not in their way.
Vertebrate Cartoon World Organism Happy

Edit: It was referred to as "Hang Loose" in my youth...

·
Registered
23,317 Posts
Sitting amongst those giant bamboos in a large grove on a windy day can be an acoustic treat...Bonk,bonk,bonk in baritone booms as trunks bang into each other.
To have a TW in the Islands must be another special treat.

Reactions: Ken and Snow Fox
1 - 12 of 12 Posts