TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a day off and the temp in the low 70's, just had to get the TW out for its 1st ride of 2016! Did some riding close to home then ventured over to Dryden T-Dub's area and re-visited some favorite seasonal roads and a few trails. Was going to ride all day but after 4 hrs. and 85 miles, my butt was draggin'. Great day riding with NO wipe outs, broken mirrors, bent shifter, etc. The video shows some of the various terrain I ran into, used my GoPro with chest mount.

tw.JPG

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
The last few seconds of that video look like the telephone lines where we saw those other riders the day we rode together???

Tom

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last few seconds of that video look like the telephone lines where we saw those other riders the day we rode together???

Tom
Yep, went as far as I could, turned around at the "Posted" signs. That deep mudhole on the way there was still frozen over but I broke up the ice good getting across it.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Nice post Scotti. What front tire do you run?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice post Scotti. What front tire do you run?
Shinko 244, 5.10x18. Like it off road, not as smooth on pavement as the OEM tire but worth the trade off IMO. My off road wipe outs are down to about 0 now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts