TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out the TW for the first good ride. Put about 110 miles on today. Most of the ride was back country roads with a little bit of trail and gravel roads mixed in. All in bucks county PA. Stopped by Ralph Stover State Park, road through New Hope and Washington’s crossing and also stoped by lake nockamixon. My butt is killing me. Enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
Took out the TW for the first good ride. Put about 110 miles on today. Most of the ride was back country roads with a little bit of trail and gravel roads mixed in. All in bucks county PA. Stopped by Ralph Stover State Park, road through New Hope and Washington’s crossing and also stoped by lake nockamixon. My butt is killing me. Enjoy the pics.
Awesome!

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I touched 75 at one point but the little TW was screaming. Seems like it’s happy at 55. How much difference will the 47 tooth sprocket make? Although I did like the low end pull on the off road hill I climbed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
When I was a young, I got saddle sore every spring when I started riding horses. After a while, you toughen up and don't notice it. I found out it's the same with motorcycles. Put on 10,000+ miles a year and my butt can handle about any seat.
I have a 47 on my TW now, but going back to a 50 or double sprocket set up. Maybe a 47/55 or bigger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts