TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been looking forward to our yearly "man trip" with my dad and brothers all year and it's finally here! This was the main motivation for buying the TW, last year had a CT90 and expect more smiles this trip :). This will be my first riding the dub in dirt, should be fun. So SoCal to NorCal here we come. You NutJobs out there can look out for a silver Ram with TW200 on the back.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The ultimate mx hauler was a little tricky situating the pegs and clamps but it is super solid. The bottle Jack was leaking so I brought some extra fluid along. Iforgot about installing the Ricochet I bought so hopefully the stock skid plate holds up. My rear camera works well to babysit.

·
Registered
20,508 Posts
Your rig looks very nice.
Installing the Ricochet should make for a better, flatter platform for the Ultimate Hualer’s lift plate. At least this is true for my similar MotoJack.
Still for off-load transport I like to remove as much play in the bike and linkage via additional tie downs back to the vehicle.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course, we expect pics when you get back.:D
Yes will do, homebase is about 70 miles North East of Redding CA. Rain comimg tomorrow so need to get more rides in before then. :)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your rig looks very nice.
Installing the Ricochet should make for a better, flatter platform for the Ultimate Hualer’s lift plate. At least this is true for my similar MotoJack.
Still for off-load transport I like to remove as much play in the bike and linkage via additional tie downs back to the vehicle.
Tjanks Fred. Will bring more tiedowns next time or may look for some on the way back.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts