TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've been mesmerized by the tw for years - like a cute puppy, always attracted to it but passed over for 'cooler' bikes - a ttr225 and a very cool wr250. Last fall, I found a deal on a tw (see I was always secretly looking) and bought it. Seems like I ride it much more than the wr - a quick grocery run, an around town errand - I grab those keys first.

This past weekend, a friend decided he wanted a dirt bike so he bought a wr250 - I thought this would be a good excuse to take my tw to the Sam Houston forest with him so we could compare rides and bikes. Wow - I fell for this bike. Hard. So easy. So maneuverable. So fun and smile-inducing. I'm not done with the wr - yet. Yes the tw doesn't have the suspension travel of the wr, but it's comfortable, not intimidating and just plain goes anywhere. I love it.

And guess what - my friend who just bought a wr - is adding a tw to his garage this Friday.

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
Nice! No need to park it like that, they do have a kick stand just behind the shifter on the left side:D

GaryL

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome but you're a Yama man already. Good to add more to the stable.

Yep, nice parking job.
I've done that on my TW before. Just not my clean T-Dub my dirty one.

Glad you are here.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hey igrip, congrats on the new bike! I see by the pics you are already enjoying it to the fullest ! I love my TW and wish I had of aquired one years earlier but still love just getting out on the trails when ever we can and riding till our butts hurt ( down side of TW ). Our youngest daughter rides a XT225 and her husband has a WR250, but it is the wife and I that out ride both these bikes and have fun doing it! So now that you have owned it for more than three days....its time to start the mods! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts