TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot this w/ my droidx in my ram mount. It will have to do til I can afford to buy a good camera. Just wanted to get a video up here since i've been on here about a year now. Will try to get a video of me on my TW soon. I guess I'll have to get my girlfriend to video me on foot sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5sO_aWZbLE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Decent quality video. The problem though with most any video camera other than the GoPro's and the like, is the lenses aren't wide-angle enough. That's the biggest reason the Go-Pro's video looks so smooth is their extremely wide angle view.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
You left the backyard, made two right tuns and found yourself in a 'jungle'. Were you able to catch that guy to tell him his bike was on fire? Guess as long as everyone has a good muffler on their bike the neighbors won't get to hostile. Can't imagine folks being to happy should someone be inclined to blast around with an open expansion chamber. Your video was fine, good job... Gerry

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just took the topend in to be bored out. Hopefully that will put out that fire!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Nice to have a jungle so close to your house to go test run your bike and putt around.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Less than perfect video is way better than nothing. With that said, your video looks good to me. Slip the ram mount and camera onto your daughter's TTR and have her follow you around a little bit.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its funny you guys call it a jungle. It is really just a couple overgrown, vacant lots. But from the video it does kind of look "jungleish". It is nice to have a little area right behind me to ride since I don't have a trailer to haul our bikes with. That's my girlfriend I ride with, she's 25 and i'm 26. I think i will put the mount on her bike so I can get a video of me riding.

·
Registered
160 Posts
AHHHH!! Why am I at work?!

Great video, that was fun to watch!! Guess I will go get a cup of coffee and mimic riding around the cubicles.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow...everything is so green (says the boy from the desert southwest)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts