·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50 dead, 53 injured as of 10:45am est.

Will they blame the gun?

Will they classify it as terrorism?

Will they blame Trump?

Does anyone see where I'm going with this?

My prayers to the families, injured and everyone affectected. This is a horrible tragedy. :(

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm revising my statement. This is not a tragedy like a train crash. This is a horrible act of evil!

·
Registered
746 Posts
They are classifying it as terrorism. The victims are a protected class, so it's not surprising that they didn't drag (sorry, no pun intended. Seriously.) their feet on that.
I would like to point out that, as with all or nearly all mass shootings, this happened in a gun-free zone. Bars are victim disarmament zones in Florida.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Indeed, sad to see. One report I read already called out an "assault style" rifle. They cannot let an opportunity go. I'm afraid we won't be free of this for a while. Non muslim cultures and peoples in the middle east have been putting up with this behavior for years now, it has migrated to this continent, like Ebola or zika, borders don't matter if you allow the disease to cross it.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JJ, don't you know where you are going with this ......since you need to ask?
As long as you're following along Pete. That's what counts doesn't it.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Even if the shooter only had a pistol, they will continue for all eternity to claim an "assault rifle" was involved; just like Sandy Hook. It was all AR-15, AR-15, AR-15 (actually they mostly said Bushmaster, which is a company whose primary product is AR-15s). Even the sham medical examiner broadcast the lie that most of the wounds were caused by a .223 rifle. They never acknowledged (and still don't) that no rifle was used; it was all pistols. The only long gun on the scene was a shotgun, and it was not used; being outside in the trunk of the car.

I fully expect this to be used to try to push some huge new unconstitutional law, and given some name to reflect how homosexuals are the most wonderful and honorable members of our modern democracy. Since the victims were gay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thoughts and prayers to the victims and the families.
Another mass shooting caused the Confederate flag to be banned. Since this guy was Islamic will we now ban Islam? Of course not. We'll go out of our way to explain not all of Islam is bad. Why didn't we go out of our way to say all people who fly a Confederate flag are not bad?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know who is working on this crime harder than anyone else!
The Obama spin machine is by far working the hardest, at spinning its web anyway. It really doesn't matter what the truth is. It will be what they spin it to be and the mass media for the most part will gobble it up including the call to disarm the American people for they're own good.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Right on, Bro...right on!

This thread has already jumped to 90% "guns". No surprise, I guess.
By noon the "my dick is bigger than your dick" rhetoric will have taken over.
And a few little gay bashes, of course.
Remember the dead, wounded & families...and the damned shooter.

Forget the bullshit.

For just a moment let us not worry about politics, laws, and labels. Let us worry about the families and try to support them. Then find out if this was a random act or part of greater cell. If the later find them, hunt them down if needed. Then find justice for the families.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Orlando=Obama You Built This!

And this son of a bitch wants to bring more of these Islamic Animals to our shores.....

Omar Mateen=Muzzie and Registered Democrat....2 Time Loser! Wonder how Obama and the Left Wing Media will spin this into him being a Right Wing White Christian and NRA Member...:confused:

Obama-for-treason.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well that's the way it always is, it's always the guns fault according to liberals. Facts are facts and instead of placing blame on the bad actors no matter who they are or what their reasons the liberals always use it as a tool to take away whatever they can from law abiding citizens and I and anyone else has the right to call out the facts. There is no reason to bash gays or even bring that into the conversation. This was a horrible thing but it will be used as a tool against the law abiding. It always is.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know who is working on this crime harder than anyone else!
The Obama spin machine is by far working the hardest, at spinning its web anyway. It really doesn't matter what the truth is. It will be what they spin it to be and the mass media for the most part will gobble it up including the call to disarm the American people for they're own good.
I agree that we probably shouldn't polititicize this here on the forums so soon but JJ makes a great point. Obama is already doing so. I can see him smiling in a private meeting right now, happy that he has more ammo (ironic word choice) to take our guns.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm tired of the lefts spin masters getting the jump on us law abiding gun owners and conservatives. It serves no purpose to let them get to bat first.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I find it incredible that the local TV would be at the shooters folks place while the police were talking to his dad. Thanks for showing where he lived, house number and all. Makes one wonder how long that residence will be standing.

Like most Americans, I am opposed to letting this creeping disease of ideology infiltrate our nation. Can't wait for our Commander in Chief tell us that we have to lay down our guns, Ha. Even the fellows that wrote the laws of our nation said that the people needed to make a change in government when it failed to support the people.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
I wonder if these fools{for lack of a PC Word to use, for all you limp wristed types} might be re-thinking their love affair with Radical Islam???? I doubt it, even when they are being murdered and tossed off buildings in the Middle East....

Queers R US.jpg

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Beautiful...

"I agree that we probably shouldn't polititicize this here on the forums so soon but..."

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.