TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the deathwing took me down in spring and i bent the bars i had been thinking of putting some thick walled aluminum bars on so when i saw a cheap set of flys that looked about the same size as my stock bars i decided to try them out as well as a really cool looking set of black and tan/grey sortof colored odi american made grips. Install wasnt bad except i drilled the two divots for the right side controls a little off so i had to drill two new divots. Pissed me off but whatever. These bars are a little longer, straighter and taller than the stock bars and they feel awesome. Im really pleased with them. I have 1 inch tusk bar risers which coupled with these bars makes the height pretty perfect. If anyone wants the same bars, i believe the sticker said they were for a kawasaki kx. I also have a set of tusk handguards on it which were on the stock bars as well and they fit on these ones beneath the cross brace perfectly. Actually better than before because they are a little taller. Also tightened the chain haha so overall a good day working on the tw a bit.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those look nice you can also file off the dimple on the controls so you can adjust how you like then. Brown and black grips look to match you tw sweet

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look nice you can also file off the dimple on the controls so you can adjust how you like then. Brown and black grips look to match you tw sweet
Honestly i thought about doing that but i try to permanently modify the bike itself as little as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts