TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Guy looks like he has been hitting the Peyote and Firewater way to much....:icon_cyclops:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
MY THOUGHT IS, this fellow is one of the few human beings that realizes that we are all human beings. Yup, the same blood and guts. He looks around when shit happens and the perpetrator is always a 'human being'. In my opinion, suggesting it is one of 'them' is counter productive. The same planet that we all share managed just fine before human beings (black, white, brown, yellow, christian, jew, moslem, buddhist, male, female, ME) started screwing things up.

Once again we need to realize WE (human beings) are the problem. WE need to work towards a solution.

Yea I know, I am probably some less than Red/White and Blue piss ant (or worse). I likely don't get it.....

I had occasion to get some insight into the Crusades. Good lord, in God's name?

Watched a PBS program about "our" planet. Ravaged ecosystems, plants and animals pushed into oblivion over the last few hundred years. Folks, that's not the fault of Christians, Moslems, or Jews. Likely it does not have much to do with weather you are a man or woman. My guess is; the responsible party is, as a group, human beings. My thoughts anyways. Gerry

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
MY THOUGHT IS, this fellow is one of the few human beings that realizes that we are all human beings. Yup, the same blood and guts. He looks around when shit happens and the perpetrator is always a 'human being'. In my opinion, suggesting it is one of 'them' is counter productive. The same planet that we all share managed just fine before human beings (black, white, brown, yellow, christian, jew, moslem, buddhist, male, female, ME) started screwing things up.

Once again we need to realize WE (human beings) are the problem. WE need to work towards a solution.

Yea I know, I am probably some less than Red/White and Blue piss ant (or worse). I likely don't get it.....

I had occasion to get some insight into the Crusades. Good lord, in God's name?

Watched a PBS program about "our" planet. Ravaged ecosystems, plants and animals pushed into oblivion over the last few hundred years. Folks, that's not the fault of Christians, Moslems, or Jews. Likely it does not have much to do with weather you are a man or woman. My guess is; the responsible party is, as a group, human beings. My thoughts anyways. Gerry
Well Hell, I guess we could exterminate all Humans and the earth would be just fine and dandy....you want to start the Exodus?;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Well Hell, I guess we could exterminate all Humans and the earth would be just fine and dandy....you want to start the Exodus?;)
The Earth will be just fine and dandy no matter what. Human beings are not capable of destroying the earth, or even life on Earth, we are merely capable of destroying ourselves.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
The Earth will be just fine and dandy no matter what. Human beings are not capable of destroying the earth, or even life on Earth, we are merely capable of destroying ourselves.
Damn Don, you mean, Obama saying that "Man Made Climate Change is the Biggest Threat Facing the World" might not be true....?:eek: Tell me that the self appointed King is not really wrong about his warped view of the world, is he? :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts