TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking about putting some Pivot Pegz on, but [surprise, surprise] there are none specific to the TW. Would any of you happen to know if foot pegs from another bike fit directly on the TW? I'm not against making it work if I had to, but if anything else was a direct fit I'd rather not.

https://www.pivotpegz.net/yamaha

Super Moderator
Those are the best!! I've had them on other bikes, but nope they don't make them for a TW... :(
So I was thinking about putting some Pivot Pegz on, but [surprise, surprise] there are none specific to the TW. Would any of you happen to know if foot pegs from another bike fit directly on the TW? I'm not against making it work if I had to, but if anything else was a direct fit I'd rather not.

https://www.pivotpegz.net/yamaha

Registered
Can鈥檛 believe I鈥檝e never seen those. What a great idea. Are they worth it, or did I do my currency conversion wrong? Too bad there鈥檚 nothing for the TW. Maybe someone on here has a fit conversion idea.

Super Moderator
They are expensive, but worth it. Best pegs I've ever owned.
Can鈥檛 believe I鈥檝e never seen those. What a great idea. Are they worth it, or did I do my currency conversion wrong? Too bad there鈥檚 nothing for the TW. Maybe someone on here has a fit conversion idea.

Registered
I bought the ASM's from ProCycle.
A bit more speedy than some but it did and does pivot. Actually better built than most of the components and frame on the bike itself.

I think Yamaha used the same source for the stock pegs as Honda does for their kids CRF50. Ridiculous.
IMG_4952.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

Registered
ProCycle also offers just the brackets and you can find the PivotPegz from alt online sources. ProCycle does offer billet aluminum extensions ( CJ Designs ) made for the PivotPegz in 2 possible sizes the extensions are made by another CNC guy but ProCycle gets volume pricing from the manufacturer so they pretty much have the best deal on the extensions

By using ProCycle brackets you can run any WR or YZ footpegs from Raptor Titanium to OEM Yami Ti pegs and other misc OEM oversize pegs

I own all types and sizes and I love PivotPegz with the long CJ Designs extensions and my second choice is Titanium Raptors but they are sharp azz buggers they might eat boots lol

If you don't have $600 to spend on foot pegz consider DMO Specialities hand made TIG welded bolt on TW pegs
for $85 a pair (new) delivered from me

Registered
ProCycle also offers just the brackets and you can find the PivotPegz from alt online sources. ProCycle does offer billet aluminum extensions ( CJ Designs ) made for the PivotPegz in 2 possible sizes the extensions are made by another CNC guy but ProCycle gets volume pricing from the manufacturer so they pretty much have the best deal on the extensions

By using ProCycle brackets you can run any WR or YZ footpegs from Raptor Titanium to OEM Yami Ti pegs and other misc OEM oversize pegs

I own all types and sizes and I love PivotPegz with the long CJ Designs extensions and my second choice is Titanium Raptors but they are sharp azz buggers they might eat boots lol

If you don't have $600 to spend on foot pegz consider DMO Specialities hand made TIG welded bolt on TW pegs
Do you have them in black?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Registered
Yes PivotPegz are sprung and can rotate forward (only) aprx 45 degrees returning to level with a fairly stout spring

The picture shows PivotPegz with CJ Designs long extension. Colors for the extension are standard Aluminum (silver anodized) or orange they might make black but I haven't seen them

Registered
WHOA... does anyone actually have/own those? Talk about "bling"!

Registered
There was a recent thread about rear pegs. If I recall, no upgrades are available and no forum members reported fabricating their own. Also no reports of breakage of stockers. They seem weak and kinda fugly but they work.

While we are on the foot peg thing, is their any upgrades to the rear pegs? They are kinda just basic I guess.

Registered

he was a great guy to work with, bummer there wasn't enough market for him to keep making them.

i'm glad you got a stash that people can still purchase.

Registered
1 - 20 of 23 Posts