1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
827 Posts
The only real intelligence test involving that video is determined on how quickly you hit the mute button. If you watched the whole thing without muting, you're a fukin idiot! If you muted within the first 30 seconds, a genius.

And as sarge pointed out, don't stare directly at the screen or it could trigger a seizure.

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a party pooper!!! :eek:ccasion18:

:laughing7:

The only real intelligence test involving that video is determined on how quickly you hit the mute button. If you watched the whole thing without muting, you're a fukin idiot! If you muted within the first 30 seconds, a genius.

And as sarge pointed out, don't stare directly at the screen or it could trigger a seizure.

·
Registered
13,645 Posts
Where is the picture of Gerry? I want to make a TW Calendar and Gerry and Fred are the first two months if I can find Gerry's picture. Quick, someone point me to the photo or photo's of Gerry in question.

Gonna be the TW version of those Firemen Calendar's and I can sell them to make money for the TW Charity Fund I want to create so I can give money to the TW family whose in distress.

·
Registered
5,953 Posts
Where is the picture of Gerry? I want to make a TW Calendar and Gerry and Fred are the first two months if I can find Gerry's picture. Quick, someone point me to the photo or photo's of Gerry in question.

Gonna be the TW version of those Firemen Calendar's and I can sell them to make money for the TW Charity Fund I want to create so I can give money to the TW family whose in distress.
You asked for it . . . . . .

IMG_0097[1].jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
I kept turning up the volume hopeing it would slow down so I could read faster. I think.... now I’m confused. What were we talking about?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts