TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi qwerty: Am interested in your statement of vibration damping w/such bars. Any proper TW fit leads would be greatly appreciated. Anyone else who has experience with such Handlebars, please dial in. Any other suggestions for minimizing handle vibrations, particularly w/single cylinder engines @ higher revs would be very welcome.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
ATV high bars. And I have Pro Taper pillow top grips. I think if I had a do over Id pick a different bend. But these are what's recommend on this forum. I'd go narrower at clamp area because I have XT225 tank and these almost hit it.
There are some expensive alternatives that reduce the vibrations more but I'm happy with these.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ATV high bars. And I have Pro Taper pillow top grips. I think if I had a do over Id pick a different bend. But these are what's recommend on this forum. I'd go narrower at clamp area because I have XT225 tank and these almost hit it.
There are some expensive alternatives that reduce the vibrations more but I'm happy with these.
Thanks for the input Padilen. Just starting on a direction. what I said way back when, the beauty of the TW was its mutability, its ability to be whatever you wished(as long as a Hayabusa wasn't on your Christmas list). It's the 50/60's car analog. Make it the ultimate dirt devil, or the lane splitting, unique handling light road bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts