TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling an almost all-original, 1987 TW! Have another TW that was a project and bought this for my son, but too heavy for him. When I purchased the bike I couldn't believe how original everything was,even the seat! Only things I know that are not original is the handlebar and shifter.
Bike cranks on 1st or 2nd kick and runs great. Equipped with electric start but previous owner did not have a battery and never got around to putting one in since it cranks so easily. Only thing I had to do to the bike was replace both tires to just be safe.
Only things I know that are not perfect:
- Clutch perch is cracked
-plastic toggle for low and high beam missing
-button for horn is missing
-Rear tail light lens is cracked (have fender, license plate holder and tail light but took it off)

Bike was used on a farm before me so no blinkers but have one set I have that can be included. Have video of it running if you would like to see.

PRICE: $1,250.00

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.
Brandon
IMG_2228.jpg
IMG_2229.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Good luck with the sale. 87s were a good year.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Nice lookin bike. I didn’t see if it has a title. Maybe I missed it. I can’t get to GA but buyers will wanna know. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many miles on her and what needs to be done to get her street legal?

Thanks
Hey Bob,

The odometer says 6,691 miles. The only thing technically required to be street legal in Georgia is to get a tag which will require a title. I inquired from the county I live in and not too hard to get a bonded title, especially now that you will have two bill of sales. Cost would be about $150.

The only other thing I would suggest would be blinkers, not required but think I would want them. I have one pair that can come with the sale so would only need one other to have full set.

Hope this makes sense and feel free to DM me with additional questions.

Thanks.
Brandon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts