TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****SOLD**** 1991 TW200 with lots of mods

Ok so it has come to the point in time where I have to part with my wonderful TW200, it has served me well and I had a great time moding it but I have now upgraded to a bigger bike and need the money for buying a house. below is a list of mods, some pics and the link to my craigslist add.

Mods completed:

New Jimbo windshield
Hand Guards
High mount fender and bracket
High out put head light
6 LED Light strip
New seat cover
Rear box
Custom graphics
Brand new tires
Larger gas tank and shrouds

The sale includes my old TW200 tank, locking gas cap with key and old set of nobies that still have a some life left in the rear tire.

The craigslist link is here and some pics are below. I am asking $2300 OBO, I know its a little higher then one without the mods but if the right person comes along I'm sure we could strike a deal. The bike is located in Fredericksburg Va.

Price Drop to $1800 firm for forum members or someone they know.

20140813_184306.jpg
20140813_184323.jpg
20140813_184227.jpg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where did you get your graphics made? Looks good. I'm up in Fauquier county, might be interested in your tank.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Where did you get your graphics made? Looks good. I'm up in Fauquier county, might be interested in your tank.....
A friend of mine has a graphic sign shop and made them in return for some computer work I did for him. :D

I can sell the "old" tank separately if you would like, I had $200 on it here before but let me know what you think is a fair price and we can work something out. I live in Orange so Im not too far from Fauquier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts