TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold.
1999 Yamaha TW 200 dual sport. Electric start and fully street legal- head light tail light brake light high beam low beam turn signals speedometer odometer trip meter & horn all work, all dash indicator lights work. Clean Indiana title in my name. We just got back from a few days riding in Northern Michigan with it and our other dual sport, the bike did great, those wide tires just float over the sand and soft stuff. The bike is a little tractor on the trails, plenty of manageable power, would make a great bike for a beginner, wife, girl friend, shorter guy, or just a commuter or trail bike. 75+ mpg. 12K miles and it smokes a little bit, but doesnt really burn any significant or noticeable amount of oil. 5 speed trans, new chain and sprockets, new CDI, entire bike has been rewired, strong battery, needs nothing except for a pair of rear view mirrors and a new rider. asking $1800 obo. Thanks for lookin
Call or text anytime 574 527 fifty8 thirty7

View attachment 53241 View attachment 53249 View attachment 53257 View attachment 53265 View attachment 53273

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
I can't see the photos. I right clicked the attachments in a new tab. I could see them then and copied them into this post. Could see them here for a while also. Now I get this message when I click on the attachments: Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Tried to help but something changed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for posting the craigslist link, not sure why my pics didn't upload properly!? I'll try and repost the pics here later today, until then the CL ad has 20 something photos :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts