TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Can you tell us a little more about the seat? It looks comfortable.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Holy shit! I want it. Let's see, Montana to AZ. What? 1200 miles. Oops. Maybe not.

Tell you what: If I can sell my 1995 to my son for $2,200.00, I will drive down and pick it up.

Actually, I think it sell immediately at $2,200.00. Wish I was next door. Really.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I saw that on CL the other day, nicely equipped and reasonably priced but I would put the mileage in the ad :)

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
I saw that on CL the other day, nicely equipped and reasonably priced but I would put the mileage in the ad :)
He does say 44XX ? Meaning 4 thousand, 4 hundred, something?

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
thanks for the info on the seat, it sure looks nice.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Say it isn't so. Sorry to hear. I think your tank/seat combo is one of the best looking out of all of them. Great hand guards, meaty tires. That bike looks great.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Say it isn't so. Sorry to hear. I think your tank/seat combo is one of the best looking out of all of them. Great hand guards, meaty tires. That bike looks great.
Hey Brock, is that you? I've only gotten to take it out on one ride this year. So busy plus I bought the R1200GS for our 2015 AK trip with Tim. If it doesn't sell, I will still keep it, but it gets the least exercise of all my bikes right now. Happy New Year to you and the kids!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts