TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely love this bike but my financial situation has forced me to sell. Located in Asheville NC. About 6000 miles. Great Shape runs perfect. New FMF Powercore exhaust. New battery. Bigger main jet in carb. Needle shimmed. I will also throw in a free helmet that is practically brand new.

Pictures

Video of the FMF pipe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is my price fair? I paid $2200 for it just 2 months ago so to me it seems very reasonable. Also after looking at completed listings on eBay it seems I have the price dead on for a quick local deal. Anybody else want to chime in on this? I would really like to know why it is not selling.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have been looking for a couple months. Your price seems fair but so many people are in a financial bind that it just takes a long time to sell anything unless you want to give it away. If you were near Philadelphia I would have already checked your bike out! All you need is patience and good weather. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I am of the opinion that the price represents a 'great deal'. Indeed, money is tight. I suspect many of us are very uncertain as to whether they will still be employed next pay-period. Good luck....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts