TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I need to sell my meticulously maintained 2007 Yamaha TW200 which is blue in color. Many mods and repairs made. The base cylinder gasket has been changed to the updated version. Valves adjusted, Oil change and and filter change (Yamaha 15w50 Synthetic), Brake Fluid changed (DOT4), 47T rear sprocket, 15T front sprocket and a 14T included, Tusk 30mm handlebar risers, GrabOn grip covers, Seat Concepts seat, black ag tooltube, Battery Tender lead installed, Metal foot pegs, Jimbo "frost" windshield, CycleRacks rear rack, Complete Exhaust System ceramic coated, Pelican 1500 topcase and always garaged.
$3100 - Clear title
Pics available on request.
Send private msg or if you have my number you can call!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
***SOLD***
I just sold this to a guy in Columbia, MO.. I found a 2008 Yamaha FZ6 with 4,000mi on it. Has some accessories and farkles put on by the previous owner.
Must not have have seen much hooligan riding cause it still has original tires and 'O' ring chain.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I still love that chrome looking ceramic coating you had on your exhaust I think that would be a great finish for racks and all kinds of accessories like skid plates etc I'm gonna have to look into that stuff !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts