TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - DG R-Series (Round)

I have nice DG R-Series pipe off a 2009 with low miles these parts have 200 miles on them. Has a very slight ding smaller than a dime and very shallow so small I couldn't really get it to show on a digital pic

$150 delivered

Heres the DG pipe off the bike

DG round $150 shipped

I also have a nice DG oval for $175 shipped (the oem heatshield in the pic off the stock pipe is not included I had to put it back on the stick muffler)

no paypal pls

Payment via QuickPay or US Postal Money Order via USPS mail thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Shiny Loud Pipes still available as of 5-24-16
Do you still have the bottom exhaust for sale? Also do you have a used Clarke or similar fuel tank for sale?
Thanx, Scott

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Does it have the spark arrestor and sound baffles?

I've been thinking about getting one, but I only want to be mildly obnoxious, not fully obnoxious.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
2016-06-12-16-27-46-1.jpg

A spark arrestor is a metal screen-cone whatsit invented by Smokey the Bear to prevent forest fires and is required by the United States Forestry Service for all off road vehicles.

If a Forest Ranger pokes his pokey stick into your exhaust pipe [phrasing?] and finds no spark arrestor, he will stomp on your dick with a great big fat fine; and then presumably makes you put out the forest fire that you definitely started by yourself

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
View attachment 31301

A spark arrestor is a metal screen-cone whatsit invented by Smokey the Bear to prevent forest fires and is required by the United States Forestry Service for all off road vehicles.

If a Forest Ranger pokes his pokey stick into your exhaust pipe [phrasing?] and finds no spark arrestor, he will stomp on your dick with a great big fat fine; and then presumably makes you put out the forest fire that you definitely started by yourself
Both pipes are clearly marked that they have USFS approved spark arrestors

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like the round DG if you still have it. This is for a 2013. As far as I can tell it should be applicable. If you can verify let me know either through here or [email protected] . I'm in FL happy to send you a money order or look into Quickpay. Yes I have PayPal too and the fees have gotten silly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd like the round DG if you still have it. This is for a 2013. As far as I can tell it should be applicable. If you can verify let me know either through here or [email protected] . I'm in FL happy to send you a money order or look into Quickpay. Yes I have PayPal too and the fees have gotten silly.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hello and welcome to the forum! I do still have the round DG but I have a gent who wants it I've just been traveling so I can't mail it until next weekend but if he falls through you are 2nd in line

re fitment these fit all TW's the only variation is the 87 - 2000 TW's located the center exhaust mount bolt aprx 1" off from the later models so you either leave the mid mount bolt off or use a small piece of flat bar to span the 1" difference. These are direct bolt on for the 2001 to 2017 TW's. The rear mount is plenty strong enough to support these lightweight mufflers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks very much. I'm not in a hurry so just let me know either way. Appreciate you honoring the other guy. If you he buys it could you please post the DG part numbers! Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks very much. I'm not in a hurry so just let me know either way. Appreciate you honoring the other guy. If you he buys it could you please post the DG part numbers! Thanks again.
not sure if I ever saw part numbers but DG makes TW mufflers easy to find on their site. I see they have a new design the resembles the fmf not sure if I like that IMO

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's why I was asking for P/N's as I liked the pix of yours better. Looks like the new one is a bit different. Oh well at least I know I can get the newer one if nothing else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts