TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2014 with 170 miles and it has a pristine FMF pipe on it that I really like the quality but I'm staying in an RV park and I'll be lynched if I try to run a loud pipe in the park. I'll post pics later this evening but it has about 65 miles on the pipe and it' from SoCal not near the beach so clean and pretty as new $199 delivered

I also still have a few MSR Ricochet skid plates in standard alum for $89 delivered and a few in Gold for $99 delivered

Also have Seat Concepts in Gripper top or all Carbon Fiber pls PM for price

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I am more of a D&G guy. but new on ebay shipped for as little as $235. Might want to consider a lower price.
you paid a lot for a DG I get them for $179 delivered the FMF's I can't find that cheap and the half dozen I've had always sold easily

I always get more $$$ from local TW sales the forum is always highly discounted to the real world value IMO

and "yourdaguy" if you ever post something for sale I'll try to refrain from pooping on your sale listing thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
you paid a lot for a DG I get them for $179 delivered the FMF's I can't find that cheap and the half dozen I've had always sold easily

I always get more $$$ from local TW sales the forum is always highly discounted to the real world value IMO

and "yourdaguy" if you ever post something for sale I'll try to refrain from pooping on your sale listing thanks
I was more than happy with the price I paid. Great doing business with you PlacerLode!

·
Registered
120 Posts
the FMF has been sold I ended up with 3 local buyers wanting it but it went to a forum member for his new 2018

when it rains it pours
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos/ right on to you PlacerLode! You get a big shaka from me for giving a forum member first priority!!:cool:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos/ right on to you PlacerLode! You get a big shaka from me for giving a forum member first priority!!:cool:
Hello Renny did you make your move to the Big Island yet ?

My next trip to the NorthShore is early March for my B-day

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea somehow missed seeing this but I would totally have paid that asking price for a as new FMF!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I used to like the oval DG's but the past few FMF's Ive had changed my preference their fit and finish is fantastic

1 - 20 of 21 Posts