TW200 Forum banner

401 - 420 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I ordered one of these kits this week! Ken got back to me and shipped right away. Great service.

These look great, and anything to help keep things cooler when riding in Texas is a good thing. I'll post pictures when I have it installed.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Okay, I looked through what I thought were all pages/pictures. Does anyone have a good pic of the cooler install on a California (canister) bike?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
Okay, I looked through what I thought were all pages/pictures. Does anyone have a good pic of the cooler install on a California (canister) bike?
See if this works

Attachments

·
Registered
5,946 Posts

Hi David,

This is a pic of my 2005 with one of Lizrdbrth's early adapters and a pit bike cooler since the actual cooler itself had not yet been developed. My cooler is mounted to the emissions canister bracket using a large hose clamp, while the newer coolers are mounted using bolts. Hope this helps.

Where are you at in California?

Brian

100_2885.JPG

·
Registered
170 Posts
Okay, so on the Cali models the canister goes away and that mounting is used for the cooler, got it. For some I thought the canister fit with the cooler, wrong!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Okay, so on the Cali models the canister goes away and that mounting is used for the cooler, got it. For some I thought that canister fit with the cooler, wrong!
You can mount it in another place. That has been done several times.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I installed my oil cooler today. Really easy installation. Very nice build quality. This should make getting through the Texas summers a little nicer. Thanks to @mekdad (aka Ken) for the great product/service. See pics.

IMG_3228.jpg IMG_3229.jpg IMG_3231.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of where the California canister moves to? Trying to figure out a good place for it. Then a mounting bracket for the new location.

John

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of where the California canister moves to? Trying to figure out a good place for it. Then a mounting bracket for the new location.

John
May I suggest the city dump?
Or better, the State House lawn.
Just sayin...

401 - 420 of 447 Posts