TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
421 - 440 of 477 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Darth,
I agree and could find several more places that California thing should be put.

I use the TW for transportation off of a Versa-haul on the back of my motor home. I haven't seen any performance issues with the canister so far but I haven't owned it that long but what a fun bike to ride. It's perfect for what I use it for. I had looked for a Trail 90 but then looked in the mirror and forgot that I didn't weigh 100 pounds anymore. So the TW is a perfect fit for me.

In Arizona I think the oil cooler would be a big plus.

John

· Super Moderator
21,884 Posts
One left.

· Super Moderator
21,884 Posts

· Registered
3,758 Posts
makes me smile to see these still in production, lizrdbrth was really proud of them and being able to help this clan of odd-bike riders.

i remember asking him about the hose line and why i couldn't find it at our local auto parts store... when i cut mine too short. he laughed and went into a 15 min talk about finding the right hose, and all of the specifications for the sourced hose.

i've had mine for nearly 8 years, works great lowering the temp and never one problem.

he was a gentleman and a scholar, and a hell of a talker. great stories.

· Registered
77 Posts
Mine got here yesterday. I have two questions:
1. On then top/front of the cooler, there's a allen head plug. Is this for priming, or bleeding, or just a plug for the machining process?
2. Does the new filter cover use a OEM Oring?
Thanks

· Registered
2,829 Posts
i came across a picture of my xt225 with the oil cooler on it. just thought i would post to let everyone know these coolers will fit other bikes. i had to weld some brackets on the frame to mount the cooler. i think it fit the XT better than the TW

Attachments

421 - 440 of 477 Posts