TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
204 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
277 Posts
New price of $2500 for both.
Really hoping this works out for someone here.

A bit of work to make it happen, but what a unique opportunity, not to mention - a screamin’ deal!

·
Registered
204 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
277 Posts
Maybe post up a few of your more noteworthy MX-TW-ADV photos here, to add a 'lil spark to the air & fuel?

Lotta visual folks around here. Might be just the thing that gets someone's butt in an airplane seat!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm interested in purchasing the bikes I read how you want the transaction to take place. Have you sold the bikes to those locals yet? If not I have a friend that is also down to purchase a bike with me. I/ we ca fly out there to initially purchase the bikes if necessary however I wouldn't be able to stay for the 1-3 weeks but would be down to use the bikes in about a month's time. How long do you plan to stay out there for ? Are you renting a place out?

·
Registered
2021 TW200, first motorcycle
166 Posts
I'm interested in purchasing the bikes I read how you want the transaction to take place. Have you sold the bikes to those locals yet? If not I have a friend that is also down to purchase a bike with me. I/ we ca fly out there to initially purchase the bikes if necessary however I wouldn't be able to stay for the 1-3 weeks but would be down to use the bikes in about a month's time. How long do you plan to stay out there for ? Are you renting a place out?
Considering how many stolen tractors go across the border from Texas into Mexico I doubt it'd be an issue.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hey all, I'm happy to report the bikes have found new owners down here in Q.R (with relatives in the US which they've used for registration). They're are pair of Mexican brothers looking to spend more quality time together. We're very pleased that these bikes, which have been modified for Mexico, are likely to spend the rest of their lives down here.

Thanks again to this fantastic community, we've told them about it, so don't be surprised if you see the bikes pop up from time to time again in a forum post (as they're both noobs).

·
Registered
128 Posts
You are missing out. Mexico is as safe as you make it.
Agreed. I lived in Mexico for three years teaching at a university. Like most other countries including the US, some areas are incredibly peaceful and safe, while other locations are decideldy not so.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts