TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black round headlight that I had on my bike last summer and now decided to go back to the original square one. Headlight is a 7 inch, 55/60 side mount. I also have the chrome universal mounting brackets that I used for it. I had to slightly round the one hole on the bracket so the turn signals would fit thru (can't be seen when turn signals are mounted). I also rigged up a nut and bolt with rubber washers to act as a "filler" for the gap between the headlight and the mounting brackets (maybe 3/4 of an inch on each side of the headlight). If I remember right, it's all from flyncycle.com. It's all in good shape. Looking to sell it all for $60 plus shipping. If interested, shoot me a message. I'm also looking to get a cycleracks front rack if anybody is getting rid of one...

steve

Oh yeah, I'll try and post some pics of it but if it doesn't work, I can email them to you....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's a pic of the exact same headlight and mount set up, it's not my bike but it's the forum member who gave me the info on how to swap out my headlight. hopefully the pic worked. I have pics of the headlight and mounts that I have to sell that I can send to your email (having a hard time linking MY pics to this site). [media]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/MikeHussnatter/TW200%20with%20modifications/IMG_6911.jpg[/media]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and another pic

[media]http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/MikeHussnatter/TW200%20with%20modifications/IMG_6910.jpg[/media]

·
Registered
78 Posts
I like the look but you can't use a Jimbo shield with the round one and I like the little shield.It gives a sportier look.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jumper of the stumps,

Yeah you're right, you can't use one of Jimbo's handy dandy windshields with the round headlight set up but I used a spitfire windshield from jcwhitney which wasn't too bad. Jimbo's shields are pretty slick...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Stevie! Could you send me pics of the parts to my e-mail? I've been toying with the idea of a round headlight on my bike for awhile now and I might just have to buy yours...... Thanks, Bob. My email is [email protected] (remove the obvious) I live in northern New Jersey, Any guess on what the shipping might be? (07847)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Bob, I shot ya an email with the pics, hopefully they came made there way to you... Let me know... Have a good monday (if there is such a thing!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts