TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 TW200
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a link to a set of 33mm fork skins? I need to put some ohv stickers on my bike, but I hate to put them directly on the fork. I found them for my 450x, can't seem to find anything for the smaller 33mm forks. Maybe someone's come up with a homemade idea. Thanks

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Where I live, California, if the OHV sticker/decal is on anything that can be removed, you'll get a citation. The OHV sticker must be on a permanent part of the left upper fork tube. Their instructions are very clear. If you can swap it between bikes, you'll earn a ticket.

·
Registered
2012 TW200
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where I live, California, if the OHV sticker/decal is on anything that can be removed, you'll get a citation. The OHV sticker must be on a permanent part of the left upper fork tube. Their instructions are very clear. If you can swap it between bikes, you'll earn a ticket.
I've been checked a few times on my other bike, it's never been an issue or even brought up.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I've been checked a few times on my other bike, it's never been an issue or even brought up.
Just like many facets of the law, enforcement can and often is, up to the discretion of the officer at the present time. Some officers are nit-picky and some simply look for or are more interested in heavier violations.
Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts