TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I hope to ride some off-road trails during my Maine adventure, I need to buy a suitable pair of boots. Looking through the forum, there seems to be a general consensus that the Forma Adventure Boots are a good choice. I followed one link to the Atomic Moto website that featured those boots and saw an overwhelming positive review section. Sounds like a winner.

So... the only question left is this: How many of you Forma Adventure wearing fools have Big Manly Calves[SUP](TM)[/SUP]? I'm not talking little stovepipe walking sticks here. I'm talking 18" calves that can bench-press antique mini-coopers for fun and crack walnuts at snack time.

If the Forma Adventure boots fit you, then chances are I will be spending part of my taxes on them too.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I used traditional MX boots for two rides. after missing shifts and having a hell of a time getting the toe under the shifter I picked up Gaerne balanced oiled boots. Love them even wore them around the garage for a few hours doing chores

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Since I hope to ride some off-road trails during my Maine adventure, I need to buy a suitable pair of boots. Looking through the forum, there seems to be a general consensus that the Forma Adventure Boots are a good choice. I followed one link to the Atomic Moto website that featured those boots and saw an overwhelming positive review section. Sounds like a winner.

So... the only question left is this: How many of you Forma Adventure wearing fools have Big Manly Calves[SUP](TM)[/SUP]? I'm not talking little stovepipe walking sticks here. I'm talking 18" calves that can bench-press antique mini-coopers for fun and crack walnuts at snack time.

If the Forma Adventure boots fit you, then chances are I will be spending part of my taxes on them too.
I own the Froma adventures and i have big calves as well. Mine fit me well but are on the end of the adjustment range.

I have always had a problem with tall boots. My ski boots i had to have custom fitted so i could get them closed.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just waiting - NOT so patiently - for my refund check to place an order. Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts