TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Forma high boots in brown for sale if needed. Size 42. Worn 2 days for motorcycle safety course. Never worn again. They were my wife's and she doesn't want to ride. I still love my pair. Hers look brand new. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll post photos showing condition.

See other posts about grey forma's for sale on the internet, if that is more your color. They look really cool too.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have Forma high boots in brown for sale if needed. Size 42. Worn 2 days for motorcycle safety course. Never worn again. They were my wife's and she doesn't want to ride. I still love my pair. Hers look brand new. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll post photos showing condition.

See other posts about grey forma's for sale on the internet, if that is more your color. They look really cool too.
Price? Shipping? What size shoe does your wife wear? These may be a good fit for many of our significant others...

·
Registered
1,947 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts
Formas own take on sizing https://www.formaboots.com.au/pages/sizing

My own full length boots arrived today, and that chart is pretty accurate - if in doubt, "go up"

The difference between the sizes in some cases is 5mm - in others, it's 10mm - but they're all a wide fit .....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry been away a while. The above posts answer sizing better than I can. She is typically 8 womens, 9.5 to 10 in mens. After getting them out I saw they still have tags attached to the boot. She reminded me I bought them for her AFTER she got her license, not for the class. So they were never worn outside the house.

I will pay shipping to lower 48 to keep it simple. Thinking about $180 to a forum member.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts