TW200 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Micah, we haven't forgotten you... one more day broke won't kill you, so stand by and stay tuned...
Micah, we have decided to help you. I need you to send me your phone number and email address first though. I need that to put you in the system.

Reactions: Ski Pro 3

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
We were able to help a very needy soul tonight. Micah now has 2 hundred dollars waiting for pick up.
Don't forget what I told you Micah. This came from 2 forum members who with hard work, blood, sweat and even tears did what they had to do so you would get a little help brother. Be thankful.

Β·
Registered
3,447 Posts
no shame in needing a hand. it will be one of us another day, in one form or another.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
To the forum contributors of this very worthy project: Purple and I provided this for Micah ourselves so that it would assure that all funds so graciously given by all of you would not be affected if this ended up not legit. We wanted to take the hit and not have your precious and so gracious hard earned donations affected. Every penny you folks have given will go to help someone in need and I can't think of a better time to do this than now with the holiday season coming up fast. Many people out there will be so grateful for the tiniest bit of help. Thanks again so so much and may God Bless all of you. I will say one thing that I learned long long ago and that is You Can't Out Give God, He looks deeply at our hearts, he knows our needs and will always provide for you especially when you have had a giving spirit in the past. It wouldn't matter if you only had a penny to give, you gave, and God saw it all and the spirit in which you gave and he doesn't ever forget that. I've been destitute, hungry, without a place to lay my head and weary bones and He saw it all and provided miraculously just because he is a Good God and is merciful to us all. I've learned that if I take care of God's business, He'll take care of mine. I stopped worrying about such things decades ago, He has never and I mean never, not even once not provided for me if I was sincerely in need.

tommy

Reactions: buellzebub

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Boy o boy, I had so much trouble today trying to get that little blessing to Dette you all provided, problem after problem, the computer here, then PayPal, finally just a few minutes ago, I think its done. She BETTER have a wonderful night out and a super nice dinner that night!! haha πŸ€ͺ I was about to start pulling my hair out in frustration and I would have if I had any left. πŸ˜†

She got 100 bucks to go out for dinner with a friend. She's a super hard worker and I almost can't think of a more deserving lady. Enjoy my friend, with love from all the forum members who love you and care.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
no shame in needing a hand. it will be one of us another day, in one form or another.
No kidding brother Joe. I'm starting to like you man!!! hahaha πŸ˜„ only kidding, I knew you had a good heart long ago!!

Β·
Registered
548 Posts
Boy o boy, I had so much trouble today trying to get that little blessing to Dette you all provided, problem after problem, the computer here, then PayPal, finally just a few minutes ago, I think its done. She BETTER have a wonderful night out and a super nice dinner that night!! haha πŸ€ͺ I was about to start pulling my hair out in frustration and I would have if I had any left. πŸ˜†

She got 100 bucks to go out for dinner with a friend. She's a super hard worker and I almost can't think of a more deserving lady. Enjoy my friend, with love from all the forum members who love you and care.

Thank you all for the generous gift. My plan is to save that money and take my daughter and her friend out for a nice dinner when she comes out to WA for Christmas. I only get to see her once a year since she lives in OK so this will be special.... I will share with her who provided such a special gift.
This forum is truly the best on the internet.... I used to belong to a couple others and I can sincerely say the folks on this forum are the best. Kind of like family, I will say I remember when we had some problems with a couple of people but everyone came together and handled it... or maybe it was littletommy who took care of the problem children.... he's like our mother hen..... thanks for everything you do here littletommy 😊

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Micah I'm sorry about the problem you are having. I THINK I've got you squared away again. Go try and get the money, and you, the wife and kids have a wonderful Christmas and May God Bless. Always stay thankful. We all should stay so thankful.

Post up so I know you got it.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I was supposed to be taking the day off resting. I promised Purple I would after pushing it too hard and perhaps having a stroke the other day. I had casually mentioned to him that I had needed to go somewhere the other day and wouldn't be here for a bit, I then went out and the 13 year old battery in the van had finally died for good. It's still out there non-running. THEN today I decide to not follow Purples advice and take a peek on the forum to see what's up and he (Purple) has seemed to have attached to me somehow 250+ of his hard earned dollars in the PayPal account to go get one. I trust this guy and he had the log in info, access to my bank card info and credit card, my whole little world and what does he do? Try to give me money to help out, out of the love of his heart. What a guy, you have no clue what a great man he really is and how much he really cares about you all here. If I can't git that off, and am forced to use it for a battery, I'm a gonna git you brother!! I'm a gonna git you!!! I told him time after time not to worry about it and that I would be just fine... he didn't listen and told me to go rest up meanwhile he did his little deed when I wasn't watching and was supposed to be off resting. What am I going to do with you brother? What am I going to have to do...

Β·
Registered
3 Posts
Micah I'm sorry about the problem you are having. I THINK I've got you squared away again. Go try and get the money, and you, the wife and kids have a wonderful Christmas and May God Bless. Always stay thankful. We all should stay so thankful.

Post up so I know you got it.
All good, got it squared away. Thanks again.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Good, enjoy. Glad we could help.

Β·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hey tommy, we are all in this together. In a world going mad, there are some acts of kindness that just make sense. The most recent just happens to be Purple's. Buy the battery and quit keeping score.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
I don't think he saw that post maybe but he's so humble. He really has helped me a lot. He's supportive, jumps right in there if needed anytime, is honest and reliable and I can respect that. Guys like that are getting harder and harder to find and I'm only teasing him, he will make me take it although I told him I would be just fine. Your a guy like that too I am finding.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
Guys, I am about at the end of my list of folks I could think of to offer our help to. I seriously need you to think of anyone who could use a little help forum member or not. A person in need is a person in need. Can you think of a neighbor or friend near by that we could help? A friend with a car broke down? A struggling mom with kids to feed and perhaps they don't have a father around anymore to do his job? I'm looking for anyone who we in the spirit of love can help. Please think about this, I need ideas pretty bad here, lets get this done and distributed, it's the perfect time of the year for this with the holiday season coming up fast. Think and get back to me. I'll do all the work and all the arm twisting trying to give it out, but I have to have someone to give it to, seriously. Let me know who might need a little help.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Well hello my friend and fellow forum member, I see you are looking at our thread set up to offer help to folks struggling a bit, great! Now while I know this could be just curiosity about what's going on, and you are just clicking around looking at things on the forum, it could also be someone who might need some help and perhaps thinking maybe they should ask for a tiny blessing right about now. Is that you? Are you one who might need a bit of help right now? If so my friend, let me know please, seriously and don't be shy about it. We're here to help our fellow forum members, so just speak up. This can be done and I don't have to mention a word about who you are and that you were in need. We can keep this just between you and I if you prefer. So please don't be shy, I really mean that, you need help, talk to me, and we'll help if we can. So how about it? Is that you now looking at this, wishing things were a bit better and you are struggling? I'm right here, talk to me.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
My forum friends, all of you, whether you were in on this fundraiser or not.

I will be unable to finish this fundraiser.

I never stop and am driven in such projects and always see them to the end, but this time, and it is very hard for me to say this, I cannot finish this. I am pretty sure I had a stoke about a week ago. I was at the moment talking with Purple about forum things and the very next moment gone and in a whole different world. Quite bizarre really. Luckily he sensed something was way way wrong and seemed to know exactly what to do, he just told me so calmly that he had me covered, go get some rest and he had my back, don't worry, but go rest now. So I did as he said. It could have gone in a whole different direction had he said any other thing. I'm thankful for him, very thankful. I was not in my right mind at all. I've had a stoke and a heart attack when I was 53 (now nearing 68) doing the very same thing, overdoing it, that's not likely to change though, I'm so driven. They told me after the first heart attack, I was lucky to be alive, that not many people survive a heart attack like that at my age and survive. This was the same thing as last time, only worse, way worse. My legs were numb and tingling all the way up to my knees, couldn't feel them at all, I felt like a super super drunk guy and I don't drink. They would not work and I couldn't get them to go even though I tried to walk. For a while until I could see again, it was everything I could do just to stand up. I had to hold on to everything or just collapse and fall down. My whole body was shaking and trembling and not like I was a little cold, My legs were trembling back and forth inches it felt like, not like a shiver being cold. I also and I was telling this to Purple, I'm going blind and slowly and within a few more times back and forth was totally blind, and I was typing him telling him this and then I just sent out one more thing to him by memory and thinking my hands were in the right spot saying I'm blind now, I have to go.

I'm like an old engine and the rings are long ago worn out, the engine is just about shot, it's leaking oil, burning oil and it's just about out of lubricating oil, nothing on the dipstick showing, but it is still running at maximum RPM's and about to blow up any second now...

Here is exactly where we are at now.

There is $527.03 in there now. I am not sure of how much we sent away, but I posted each and every person and the amount or what we sent out. You guys told me it wasn't necessary to keep a ongoing record so I didn't, it's all in here somewhere though. I either gave out of the PayPal or put things like the gift baskets on my credit card, I haven't looked, I'll get that bill later, it will be somewhere in the hundreds, hopefully I won't keel over when it get's here.

$252.03 of the $527.03 in here are Purples, who wanted me to put it towards a battery since mine is 13 years old and finally died. It was dead as a doornail, but I found out day before yesterday, I had left something on inside which drained it. It is charged and in the van, but time will tell if it will hold a load, it is 13 years old now and probably I should just change it, because I just don't want to break down with my disabilities and especially when I have Katy the Chihuahua with me. Hey...Hmmmm, this is Katy's CamperVan or at least she thinks it's hers. Maybe she should break out her stashed away and hidden somewhere here Doggie Dollars and spring for it herself after all, ownership doe's call for a bit of responsibility, right? Hmmmm we might have to talk about that.

My problem is this money left. It's not mine to keep and must go back. I was never able to figure out how to put my original 300.00 in there plus the extra 100.00 Purple and I each added for Micah, to assure all of yours were spent correctly. Thinking about this right now, I expect the gift baskets will absolutely be over $200.00 up to $250.00 maybe more, I will have to see later.

One very last thing before I post this, Thanks my friends for allowing me to be with you here. I had a blast, I really did. Most importantly though, I want you to know how very much I loved you all with the love God put in my heart for you. I wasn't always such a nice guy and would be so ashamed if any of you knew how I've hurt people in the past. A few of you may have let me reach out and touch you with a little bit of that love God gave me. I loved doing it and always looked for any opportunity to do so or show it. Now I am pretty sure I will be tomorrow but I must slow down, I have been forced to now. Sometimes and I will say very often with me, the Lord has to swing a two by four and smack us a good one along side the head to get our attention. That's probably true for all of us. But he has gone through pallets and pallets of two by fours getting my attention, I still only listen once in a while though. ha ha. Not really! I've tried to stand as an example of what He could do with anyone who will listen to that small still voice that whispers in all of our ears. I sincerely hope I stood as that example and someone was touched or moved. If I someday am really gone, which I hope will not happen for a long long time since life was just looking promising again and only a few know what I have gone through to be the man God made me today. I owe Him everything. Please remember the words I spoke to you, I always stood in truth and honesty, always.

One very final last word...haha Please be nice and not stir up a bunch of things that Purple and I will have to step in and handle, it's a hard thankless job, a big job and neither of us wanted to do it in the first place. So be kind to each other please.

I love you all and don't forget it. I gave my very very best.

littletommy aka LT

Β·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I suggest one more deserving recipient....You LittleTommy
Please don't send anything back my way.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Well looking at it, it will probably end up I spent more on the CC than the balance left if we take Purple's into account or somewhere there a-bouts. No big deal, just wanted to be accountable with it.

Β·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks for all you do LT. Have done. And will do no doubt. If anything, you are good to a fault. Step back, take a break and look after yourself for a spell.

Best to you friend,

Marty

Reactions: littletommy
81 - 100 of 114 Posts