TW200 Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
What am I going to do with you guys?? Gee Whiz. I'm right here, no plans of leaving anywhere yet, seriously. I tried to escape from this zoo once before. Where did that get me? Uh huh, right back here.

I feel fine, just tired. I've got nowhere to go and no other friends really. The forum has been and is all I've got, I don't know how many years it has been now, but I am thankful for them all. I have some great friends here although at a distance.

The only friend I have close by is the grumpy guy across the alley. Some of you have met him. He wouldn't be a person I would normally allow into my inner circle anyway, since if you are not filled with some measure of honesty and integrity, I'd rather pass. There are enough folks out there just waiting to take advantage of you or take advantage of your goodness, it has happened time after time to me. I have been so hurt by this in the past and wanted to grow bitter just like the grumpy one. I see what his life turned into, that's not for me if I can help it. God told me to love him with all I've got so I will just keep trying. He is the hardest soul I've ever chased after trying to drop a tiny seed of hope for him in there somewhere. Why God does this to me, I'll never know, but he seems to save the most hurt and hardest ones for me. Seriously it seems just like that. He has lead me to hard core guys like Hell's Angels, Drug addicts, Alcoholics, the Homeless and Hungry, Murderers, you name it, all kinds of people. You can't even reach these kind of people unless you have been there, done that. I have. They won't listen or even give you a chance, and will pound you to pulp to teach you a lesson for even daring to try it. Guess I will just go ahead here... I've been knocked out cold, beat up a couple times, seen my own blood spray fly through the air and I had to just stand there. I'm no Super Hero, believe me. I am a chicken, would much rather run and never put myself in such a place. But God would whisper in my ear, "Like a lamb before the slaughter, He opened not his mouth" You know, like Jesus did for us all. One time and I don't share these things lightly, a guy beat on me in a dark alley where only the worst kind of things happen in San Diego for 45 minutes, each time I hit the ground and he was bigger than me believe it or not, I just dragged my sorry A** up once more and he did it again. I think he must have finally just walked away in frustration. But if he later met the Christ I did, it's all good, all good. In Salinas, California I moved right into the very center of (with a couple of other like minded fools, haha) moved and lived mind you, smack dab in the middle of sin filled drug and prostitute filled Old Chinatown! This was a bad place, and there would be car after car lined up all night long like they were in a parade or something partaking in the wickedness especially on the weekend. Even a prostitute beat me up one night swinging her purse at me with something real heavy and hard in it (a brick) hitting me in the head, stunning me and I dropped to the ground. But listen to this!! Who did she come to banging on the door with everything she's got one time, the exact same girl, at 3am in the morning fearing her life and wanting to get to Monterey immediately. Me!!! And of course I took her the 50 mile round trip there and back home again. When she had hit me, weeks before, I was standing up and on a little old wooden Pepsi crate, on a Friday night, on the corner, preaching to the lineup of cars slowly cruising by and had no other direction to go by but by me..haha. Amazing how God works sometimes, but He always has a plan. If that girl later met Christ, job done and well well worth it. Even my own boss drove by that same night, was shocked when he saw who was on that "soapbox preaching" I saw the reaction on his face, next day he was so ashamed of himself, he couldn't look me in the face. True Fact. I Gotcha!! Well Jesus in me did, but ha ha all the same. Now if you look at me and see littletommy, I FAILED miserably, but if you see Jesus, my mission is complete, and he can touch you too, just like he did me. And look at me, I'm just a baby faced punk "Wanta Be, Wish I Was" kind of guy. I am, really. That Avatar fits me so well and it's just a kid who's mom or dad painted makeup on his face. But it's me in my heart.

Truth really be known, I'm after and have been after all of you, anybody who I could maybe get their attention from and listen even slightly. If I get a chance, even a tiny chance, I'm going to drop a tiny tiny seed of hope in your heart too, no matter what it costs me in the long run. If he can do it for me, he can do it with you. It's what I do and have become over the years and only three people know what I've been through here on this forum, one couple who I love dearly, and one gal out there somewhere, also on the forum. I stand amazed, really I do, of what God called me to do and what I've become in 50 years. I am a teacher, a preacher, an evangelist, gifted and called by God Soul-Winner for Him, so I'm not going anywhere if I can help it, I still have work to do here. So watch out, I'm sneaky, real sneaky, and if you give me a chance, I'll get you too!! What Ever the cost may be. I wish the ol "Judge" is out there somewhere and see's this. He'd understand most all of this having gone through a lot of this himself. I really admire that guy and it takes a whole lot to impress me, it does, and not many do.

And Brian, TW-Brian, don't think I didn't see what you just did because I did. You didn't have to, I'm alright bro, really I am.

OK, a question for Any Body out there. Does anyone know what the Number 1 rule is to be a part of the San Francisco Hell's Angels? I do and here it is. Don't rake and extend your bike out too too far because Choppers can be very hard to steer and the streets there are narrow and when you have to get away quick, I mean, real real quick, and the coppers are chasing you and the gang and you must get away fast, you have no time at all to have to stop the bike, push backwards with your feet, complete the turn and blast away again.

πŸ˜‡ < LT

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
There now is $677.03 in the PayPal fund. Brian, TW-Brian, haha I saw what you did, don't even for a second think I didn't notice. Funny how you seem now to be blind or something and don't see these notes and even by text don't see. haha Plus Marty, brother scooterbrained that isn't even counting the check I still have on the desk from you. Love you guys, thank you. I could never repay the love I feel from members here on the forum. Thank you all.

Reactions: buellzebub

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Balance in PayPal $677.03 for Fundraiser
Balance Credit Card $615.44 The Battery Money included in that figure.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Work undone, I had to finish my list and contact Mike and Sue. Tweeker and Dirtlover
This is my Hometown Brother, we grew up in the hood together.
They are the couple who sold two very nice bikes because Mike
started to go blind. The whole forum felt the loss of their presence.
Had a great chat, talked for a long time reminiscing the old days.
The forum members are so excited, they may be back again!! Hurrah!!
I really love this guy personally!! After they joined and we realized we had familiar
stomping grounds in So Cal, and I don't know where It even came from, I asked him sensing somehow
these were good rock solid folks, It just came out of me, surprised it did too and said, I haven't seen my
Mom for 20 years or something, he knew exactly where she lived downtown, My Mom is one of those folks who won't go to the doctor, take her medicine, will tell you she's just fine, don't worry, bla bla bla
So Mike and Sue paid her a little old visit, took her to lunch, Mombo had a grand time and hadn't been out in quite a while, don't know about Mike and Sue haha, really can't believe I asked them to check on old Mombo but off they went. Of course it was a spy mission, they reported back, Mombo was fine. Mombo loved meeting them and really appreciated getting out. I am very appreciative of it too!!
Thank's again for that Mike and Sue!! I for one am so glad they are coming back! YEAH!!
I'll warn ya all out there though, don't mess with the two boys from the SD Hood!!
They got a little extra welcome back with $150.00
Have a great time Mike and Sue!! Welcome back!!

Β·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Mike & Sue are really nice people, I am not surprised that they visited LT's mother.
They sure put on some long distance miles from San Diego in order to join us on Group Rides at Moab, San Rafael Swell, and The Sweetwaters etc.
Impressive folks, fun companions on the few rides we shared. Wish I had videod more of us all the day they followed me to Mineral Bottom and then upstream along the Green River to Hell Roaring Canyon for lunch beside some 19th century french fur trappers graffiti.

This was a consolation prize since further up-canyon should be something I could never find: the ancient Comet Catcher pictograph.

Anyways they are some of the Good People who made this forum's get togethers so memorable & valuable.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I watched that little video yesterday of you and Mike booking it along at faster than I would dare go, both of you very good riders. Yeah, Mike and Sue are real nice folks. Why I asked them to go check on Mom and where it came from surprised me, but no problem, they were ready to roll. It really did mean a lot to Mom too. I got pictures of them all in the restaurant it was great to see them and they did seem to be enjoying themselves. Last night talking to them and Mike realizing we were about the same age. Mike looks great, what the heck happened to me??? He looks 35-37 maybeeee 38 Me? Sheeeet 103 What happened??

Reactions: Fred

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #107 (Edited)
Mike & Sue are really nice people, I am not surprised that they visited LT's mother.
They sure put on some long distance miles from San Diego in order to join us on Group Rides at Moab, San Rafael Swell, and The Sweetwaters etc.
Impressive folks, fun companions on the few rides we shared. Wish I had videod more of us all the day they followed me to Mineral Bottom and then upstream along the Green River to Hell Roaring Canyon for lunch beside some 19th century french fur trappers graffiti.
View attachment 209680

This was a consolation prize since further up-canyon should be something I could never find: the ancient Comet Catcher pictograph.
View attachment 209681

Anyways they are some of the Good People who made this forum's get togethers so memorable & valuable.
They really are a special couple, I never met them, would love to someday. I love Mike and Sue, nicest folks. Plus he's a homeboy. Any place either one of us mentioned, the other had been. We had a blast talking that night. I am so excited they are coming back. I admire them and you too Fred, you come up with the coolest pictures and go such interesting places. I wish I was with you on each ride. I am too in my mind, and what a great friend you have turned into Fred. It took every thing I had to give that unneeded 150.00 to those folks. Couldn't have done it without the great folks here on the forum. Thanks everybody!! I couldn't quit until I had finished the last folks on my list, they were it. Finished my list after all, didn't think I could make it, I had no strength left. But I got my job done after all. Does anyone here have anybody, doesn't have to be a forum member who might need a tiny boost, a little help know someone out there who this forum can help. Lets find two, so 200.00 bucks left? Let's help them, bless them, touch a heart out there, I need your help now. Think Think Think Talk to me!! It's a big world out there. Certainly someone here can think of one, and one more member can think of the other? Talk to me now or I will walk out my own front door and find the first person I see to hand 100.00 too If they really need it and God tells me too. Free money-200.00 bucks let's find 2 people, we'll give them each a shiny brand new crisp 100.00 bill. I'm thinking of someone right now. I'll pause on that idea, give you a few hours max maybe until tomorrow. Tell me one person, just one, anybody and hurry. I have one 100.00 brand new crisp one too right here on the desk, looking at it right now, and I am about to give it away. I'll wait on that one, let you guys decide first, it's your money. You have almost 6 hours to find one. At 9 pm this one is going going gone. Find two people or tomorrow find one. I'm waiting...And I'm counting on you.

Β·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Aww LT you make me blush. On the outside side I look pretty good but the inside I am falling apart. I haven’t really left as I urk once in a while. We sure miss our bikes and the friendships we made on the forum, but it is for the best we don’t have them anymore. The dad and son who bought them got some great bikes. It is kinda ironic because we got the bike from a dad and son. I am not sure why I ended up with $150 We don need it. I will tell you I will make good use of the funds either to help someone else who really needs it or maybe show up at a TW rendezvous with some treats for all. You guys need to help LT find someone to give the rest of the money to. He and I had a really long conversation the other day it was great. I had to find out the end of the Spreckles sugar train story. I heard some amazing life experiences., plus some alarming health info. After thinking about what he told me I had to call him back the next day to dig deeper. He says he is ok but I suspect there is more to the story otherwise why would he be working so hard to complete the money giveaway. Plus he is making plans on where his stuff goes after he is gone. I think it would be great if some of you guys would call him once in a while for a chat. His situation is tuff and he is a tuff guy. If I I lived closer I would stop by for a visit once in a while. This COVID thing sucks and is not helping any of us stay healthy very easily. PM me if you want his phone number. Tommy we love you man keep being you for as long as possible.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #109 (Edited)
Aww LT you make me blush. On the outside side I look pretty good but the inside I am falling apart. I haven’t really left as I urk once in a while. We sure miss our bikes and the friendships we made on the forum, but it is for the best we don’t have them anymore. The dad and son who bought them got some great bikes. It is kinda ironic because we got the bike from a dad and son. I am not sure why I ended up with $150 We don need it. I will tell you I will make good use of the funds either to help someone else who really needs it or maybe show up at a TW rendezvous with some treats for all. You guys need to help LT find someone to give the rest of the money to. He and I had a really long conversation the other day it was great. I had to find out the end of the Spreckles sugar train story. I heard some amazing life experiences., plus some alarming health info. After thinking about what he told me I had to call him back the next day to dig deeper. He says he is ok but I suspect there is more to the story otherwise why would he be working so hard to complete the money giveaway. Plus he is making plans on where his stuff goes after he is gone. I think it would be great if some of you guys would call him once in a while for a chat. His situation is tuff and he is a tuff guy. If I I lived closer I would stop by for a visit once in a while. This COVID thing sucks and is not helping any of us stay healthy very easily. PM me if you want his phone number. Tommy we love you man keep being you for as long as possible.
Too funny brother Mike,
I write about you, you see it, which I hoped you would while I mention you again in a post. I'm one up on you bro. haha I really love you. You guys are the greatest! I really missed you when you left, I just always like you, don't know why, just felt some kind of connection and then I find out why the other night talking. I really enjoyed that. It was good for me to remember back when. Brought back some great memories. I always be thankful you pulled off that spy mission on Mom. Made me feel much better. She was a good mom, she took on a hard job.

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I blamed all you guys for it...haha when I handed it over... 🀫 🀭

$1000.00 went to a struggling Chinese family here in town. 🎎 (y);) (Yoko and Tommy)

$500.00 to one other member of that same family, we both consider each other as actual brothers, man I love that guy!!! (Leo) I call him Brother Leo!! πŸ§”πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦± πŸ€—(y)

But, that wouldn't surprise any of you, I call every one brother here that. You should see the looks I get!! but at 70 years old? 🀭

$300.00 to the Native Indian man Mel, who got his leg cut off a while ago, he lives next to Grumpy Gary across the alley. 🏹🀠

Gary? πŸ₯Ί 😞 πŸ’” This morning he kicked the GoldenπŸ’°πŸ¦’πŸ’°Goose for the last time.

Reactions: buellzebub

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #111 (Edited)
I wanted Tweaker to see this one, I will move it later.

Brother Mike, we never did finish that trestle story....
Might even be a couple more... πŸ€ͺ

Company House and The Train's A Coming
A Joint and a Pint and the New 240Z
Best Meatloaf Sandwich in the World only 30 Cent's
Watching your Foot Get Cut Off
Starting the Hog's for the Dog's
Hit By A Truck Going 55
Tommy's Tortillas and Chachi the Girl Who Loved Him
Sewer Rat Big as a V DUB
47 mph 2.2 Seconds to Eternity
Airborne at 60 into Fresh Cut Corn Fields on the 350
Sugar Belt Ride into the Wild Blue Yonder
Famous Moss Landing Sinking the Jon Boat Incident
The Smell of Beet not Feet
The Bully and the Stetson Hat
Half and Half Stevie Saldivar and the Hill & Hill Half Pint
Trapped in a Jeep with a Dozen Skunks
Hanging Out at the Buffet
Giant Ring Gear the Broken Tailbone and the Last Hold Out
Best Candy Deal in Town

Reactions: Tweaker

Β·
Super Moderator
18,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I blamed all you guys for it...haha when I handed it over... 🀫 🀭

$1000.00 went to a struggling Chinese family here in town. 🎎 (y);) (Yoko and Tommy)

$500.00 to one other member of that same family, we both consider each other as actual brothers, man I love that guy!!! (Leo) I call him Brother Leo!! πŸ§”πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦± πŸ€—(y)

But, that wouldn't surprise any of you, I call every one brother here that. You should see the looks I get!! but at 70 years old? 🀭

$300.00 to the Native Indian man Mel, who got his leg cut off a while ago, he lives next to Grumpy Gary across the alley. 🏹🀠

Gary? πŸ₯Ί 😞 πŸ’” This morning he kicked the GoldenπŸ’°πŸ¦’πŸ’°Goose for the last time.
What I am doing with Gary...

It says in the Good Book to not let the sun go down on your wrath, so I never do; anymore, at least.
Plus, it was his wrath, not mine. I only loved him with everything I could muster up for 18 years. How much love is that? 101% or more.
Now I will love him up, and even more later, like I promised God I would do but for now, nope. I'm sorry he took it this far, but unfortunately sometimes, users, abusers, sponges and slackers need to learn a couple of real lessons about the real world out there.
I'm going to let him figure out how to get around for a while without my help, the store, the liquor store, the hospital. (Of course I'd get him to the hospital if it was a real emergency, I helped him 3 times already with that)

And he won't need me to give him my cash that could go to someone that is in actual need. So when he gets hungry, he'll learn quick, food or hard liquor?, I haven't drank in decades, but isn't 10-12 shots about a half a bottle?

I take him to the store once a week and the liquor store, he says all the time that he is lazy. I don't know about you, but I'd be embarrassed to even admit that and for sure not announce it. He's the only person I have ever heard say that, unless it was my Mom telling me. I hate doing this to Gary, isn't this what they call tough love?

The owner of the building, an X-Girlfriend used to care for him and take him every where he needed to go. I saw she was trying to move on, so I told her I would take care of Gary and I did, and she moved on and married someone else. She will not like having to do this again.

Β·
Registered
306 Posts
Wanted to thank everyone involved for giving my family a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a truly blessed day

101 - 114 of 114 Posts