Massachusetts - 2.63% 1

Texas - 2.63% 1

Washington DC - 2.63% 1

Ireland - 2.63% 1

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Why 2 washingtons

I saw that if you added anything (in brackets or otherwise) it showed up as different. There are 2 Californias as well.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I saw that if you added anything (in brackets or otherwise) it showed up as different. There are 2 Californias as well.

I've fixed this with a different entry method and from now on, those in the states will get a standardized list to choose from. Other in Canada or elsewhere in the world will still have to type in where they are.

Also, those who entered data prior to the form change will cause the reports form to stay how it was. Should be better for the most part however.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Done. Thanks for setting this up!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I did mine too, but it came back that i was the grand prize winner of a 2011 TW !!! WOW thanks, this is the best contest EVER! Guess I better start studyin' for the skill testing question. Just let me know where I have to claim my prize.

·
Registered
231 Posts
done!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Cool deal I finished that out as well.

I will have to look in that map option google or someone else (wiki) had. Where you could put a pin in where you are located, so other members of say a forum could find users in their vicinity..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Guess I was 101, it worked great.

The free account allows 100 entries a month and as I created the account on 9/6/10, today started a new month. So... If you haven't filled out our survey, go for it! We can take another hundred entries this month.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm bummed...I tried posting the other day and said it was max out. So I tried again today and it is telling me that I already submitted. I wanted to increase the # of female riders!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm bummed...I tried posting the other day and said it was max out. So I tried again today and it is telling me that I already submitted. I wanted to increase the # of female riders!

The survey is designed to only allow one response per user and it uses your computer IP address, so if you've already submitted a response you can't go back and do it again.

·
Registered
522 Posts

it looks like there's FOUR of us... not so bad

·
Registered
445 Posts
The survey is designed to only allow one response per user and it uses your computer IP address, so if you've already submitted a response you can't go back and do it again.

Yes but there is a flaw with that design because the first time I tried, the freebie max out and said to try again later. Therefore the survey thought I already did it when I didn't.

21 - 40 of 156 Posts