TW200 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I am a newbie...just did mine! I am the only person in NY...SERIOUSLY!

When I first did the survey, I used a fill-in-the-blank for the "Where do you live?" question. Later, I learned I could put all 50 states in a checkbox type response (which was more accurate). So... If you want a true survey total, you'd have to add the results from both of those survey versions. Best I can tell, there are 6 survey respondents from New York.

·
Registered
54 Posts
There are 2 Californias as well.

TWO Californias?! What?! Oh, wait, you must mean New Jersey. Whew! Scared me for a moment there.....

Neat survey! Only 7 women thus far though? Are they not bothering with the survey or something? There's got to be more than 7. lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Very interesting.

Any way to get one of those map things up so we can find each other if we travel or ride with someone on a trip and want to say hello?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I made a little survey form which you can fill out, (or not), that asks some basic questions we can use to determine what a typical TW rider (or at least a typical TW forum visitor) "looks like." It does not ask for your name nor collect any personal data about you, sign you up for anything, send you spam, or do anything else you might not want. It's just a "for fun" little survey to see what the typical TWer is like.

There is one "fill in the blank" field where you can write in anything you might like us to know. If you have any suggestions on other questions we might want to add to the form, let me know.

Have a look and fill it out if you'd like.

TW200 Forum Users Demographic Survey

The results are continually updated, so if you'd like to have a look, this is where you can see them --

TW200 Forum Demographic Survey - Results

>> Just a note - I'm using a "freebie account" on the site where I set up this survey (Wufoo.com) and see that the free account only allows 100 entries/month. We got to 100 entries in September and the form would not take any more entries for a while, but October 6 started a new month and the form is open for business again! So, if you've not fill out our form, go for it! We can take another 100 entries this month! <<<

Interesting to see the greatest number of riders who've taken the survey thus far are males between the age of 41-50, including myself. I wonder what it is about the TW200 that is so appealing to us "old guys"
I bought mine because I feel very comfortable with my ability to handle it while I recapture my "rusty" riding skills (I sold my LC1500 nearly seven years ago and haven't ridden anything since). I also have come to enjoy the following for the TW200 and owning one makes me feel a part of a special group of people.

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
B)Done!! and yes I happen to be one of those thats older than dirt and has been ridin since before there was dirt

·
Registered
369 Posts
Interesting to see the greatest number of riders who've taken the survey thus far are males between the age of 41-50, including myself. I wonder what it is about the TW200 that is so appealing to us "old guys"
I bought mine because I feel very comfortable with my ability to handle it while I recapture my "rusty" riding skills (I sold my LC1500 nearly seven years ago and haven't ridden anything since). I also have come to enjoy the following for the TW200 and owning one makes me feel a part of a special group of people.

Jeff

I think it might have something to do with simplicity, The TW is a somewhat refined version of a good 70's trailbike. it's mild mannered and you don't need a ladder to get on it. riding it just reminds me of a simpler time.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Done!, interesting...

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'm wondering if the survey is still working (accepting new entries)? It only shows 1 Oregon resident but I personally know that 2 have done the survey months ago... and I personally know 1 or 2 more who have done it recently. I understand it only accepts 100 per month but I think something might not be working...

Truelight - any way you can check on this?

Thanks...

41 - 60 of 156 Posts