TW200 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
So Admiral do you have some interesting roads to ride around your location or around Boise that you can show me or tell me about Thanks MAXX

·
Registered
164 Posts
I made a little survey form which you can fill out, (or not), that asks some basic questions we can use to determine what a typical TW rider (or at least a typical TW forum visitor) "looks like." It does not ask for your name nor collect any personal data about you, sign you up for anything, send you spam, or do anything else you might not want. It's just a "for fun" little survey to see what the typical TWer is like.

There is one "fill in the blank" field where you can write in anything you might like us to know. If you have any suggestions on other questions we might want to add to the form, let me know.

Have a look and fill it out if you'd like.

TW200 Forum Users Demographic Survey

The results are continually updated, so if you'd like to have a look, this is where you can see them --

TW200 Forum Demographic Survey - Results

>> Just a note - I've updated the survey so now that if you have a 2011, 2012, or 2013 (are they out yet?) TW, you can play too!! <<<
Done!! :)

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where have you been all my life??

Hey thanks. I cannot believe I didn't know about these TWs . I remember riding a Honda 350 Fat Cat my brother had yrs ago and always wanted one of those. But they only made em for a couple yrs and that was it. I never understood why they didn't make them or the Yamaha big wheels any more. I guess I didn't do enough research because after riding a buddy's' Honda trail 110 at a blues fest (Sunbanks at Banks lake) a couple weeks ago, I've been on a mission. To find a good light weight bike I can put on the back of my school bus conversion to putt around the camp ground and make runs to town for supplies. I've been towing my '07 Ultra Classic behind the bus but It's always a pain in the butt with the trailer and it seems overkill for just a couple store runs.
So last week I thought I'd stop in the local motorcycle dealer. I talk to the salesman tell him what I want, and he keeps steering me toward the 250 to 400 dirt bikes. I'm like "No, don't they make anything light weight for trail that you can ride on the street if you need to?" Oh, maybe you want a TW he says. And back in the corner of the store they had this fat tired little beauty that when I saw it I said yes, just like that. I got to admit, had a case of sticker shock when I saw what they wanted for a new 30 yr old adult mini bike.
So I left the store and thought there's got to be some used ones on the market. Well as I sure everyone on this forum knows, these bikes really hold their value. So last Friday i stopped back by the same dealer and picked up the last 2017 he had in stock as his 2018's were in.
Oh Crap..... I forgot to ask the wife.......Well, I'll worry about that later.
So any way It's been an awesome weekend to be out breaking in the new Tee Dub. I happen to live close to some power line service roads with offshoots of pretty good trails heading up in the hills. I'm very impressed with my new bike I'm having flashbacks of my first dirt bikes when I was a kid. What an awesome machine!:eagerness:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Hey thanks. I cannot believe I didn't know about these TWs . I remember riding a Honda 350 Fat Cat my brother had yrs ago and always wanted one of those. But they only made em for a couple yrs and that was it. I never understood why they didn't make them or the Yamaha big wheels any more. I guess I didn't do enough research because after riding a buddy's' Honda trail 110 at a blues fest (Sunbanks at Banks lake) a couple weeks ago, I've been on a mission. To find a good light weight bike I can put on the back of my school bus conversion to putt around the camp ground and make runs to town for supplies. I've been towing my '07 Ultra Classic behind the bus but It's always a pain in the butt with the trailer and it seems overkill for just a couple store runs.
So last week I thought I'd stop in the local motorcycle dealer. I talk to the salesman tell him what I want, and he keeps steering me toward the 250 to 400 dirt bikes. I'm like "No, don't they make anything light weight for trail that you can ride on the street if you need to?" Oh, maybe you want a TW he says. And back in the corner of the store they had this fat tired little beauty that when I saw it I said yes, just like that. I got to admit, had a case of sticker shock when I saw what they wanted for a new 30 yr old adult mini bike.
So I left the store and thought there's got to be some used ones on the market. Well as I sure everyone on this forum knows, these bikes really hold their value. So last Friday i stopped back by the same dealer and picked up the last 2017 he had in stock as his 2018's were in.
Oh Crap..... I forgot to ask the wife.......Well, I'll worry about that later.
So any way It's been an awesome weekend to be out breaking in the new Tee Dub. I happen to live close to some power line service roads with offshoots of pretty good trails heading up in the hills. I'm very impressed with my new bike I'm having flashbacks of my first dirt bikes when I was a kid. What an awesome machine!:eagerness:
So glad you found your TW and joined us. Hope to see you on a Washington ride this summer. Most of the riding areas around me are shut down for the winter. Hope to take one to Quartzsite soon and ride with some other TW folks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Done. Anyone From Cape Town?
Keganfinder,

Yes, I see two individuals registered on this forum in Cape Town and 20 registered throughout South Africa.

Not all may still be current. I know Cornelis outside Pretoria and Mr. Paynter in Pietermaritzburg are, but certainly not close to you.

Go to the top of the forum page and click on “member map”. Adjust the world map accordingly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking for TW200 riding companions in the Royal Palm Beach/Wellington/Acreage/Loxahatchee areas in Palm Beach County, Florida.

So far I have seen 2 TW200 around my neighborhood, but didn't have the chance to connect.

The dry season is upon us, and the many trails around here are drying up and becoming passable!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Looking for TW200 riding companions in the Royal Palm Beach/Wellington/Acreage/Loxahatchee areas in Palm Beach County, Florida.

So far I have seen 2 TW200 around my neighborhood, but didn't have the chance to connect.

The dry season is upon us, and the many trails around here are drying up and becoming passable!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
best get out there before the trails are closed because of high fire danger

·
Registered
463 Posts
Being a new member I never came across the survey so consequently never filled it out either, sorry for my lack of input! Nevertheless I would be interested once you have the results tallied.

101 - 120 of 156 Posts