TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While my new Honda CB300F really satisfies my road running and getting places, I almost made a huge mistake in offering my finely tuned TW for sale. I realized that I still had a need for those paths less traveled and am so glad i didn't sell my sweet 2013TW. Thank you lord!

·
Super Moderator
5,317 Posts
I was going for a run earlier this week – turned a street corner, and there was this guy on a “pwoper” trials bike. All the fancy stuff – bright yellow bike, bright yellow helmet, bright yellow leathers.

He was the same age as me – looked over at me like he smelled something bad.

I just nodded at him and grinned ………….

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was lucky enough to find a mint 1998 with 949 miles on it around 5 years ago, I currently only have about 1100 miles on it now. I see it sitting there doing nothing and think maybe it needs to move on, but I just can't let it go after I start it.
Times come up when the money from that could go towards something else, but if I get rid of it I'm sure I couldn't find another in this condition for the same money.
So for now I am lucky enough to be able to just let it hang out in the garage.
Chris

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Trailmaster, RIDE IT! I mean, whenever you can. It really is the best bike!

And you are so right, you got your hands on a great bike at a great price! I got my '97 with 888 miles on it. You nor I could ever replace* these bikes for any deal close to what we have already.
*maybe almost never, sometimes great deals still come along, rarely... Keep it! ;) m.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts