TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,696 Posts
Reactions: SanDue and Ken

·
Registered
22,381 Posts
Creative and unique to say the least.
Interesting well made custom but I would not want it. It seems to have limitations & too may annoying features for either street or off-road use unless things are typically dry and smooth. Be good to ride to the bar and one-up on the Honda Grom crowd. A Hooligan or show bike in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
20,696 Posts
Add some Ape Hangers and a Big Wheel conversion on the front and I'd be all over it...
I didn't want to click the Facebook link. Was it for sale?

Reactions: SanDue

·
Registered
31 Posts
hello
don't know but it looks a little like this.
o

Base Price: 5,899.00 CAD*

*MSRP: $ 5,899 plus $ 450 freight

The Svartpilen 401 makes no excuses about its rugged appeal. It is by definition a motorcycle at home on the fringes of a metropolitan playground, where the blacktop is less than perfect. Making use of its lightweight and punchy engine to navigate side streets, it is a master of all it surveys.

Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle

01. The Specs

·
Super Moderator
20,696 Posts
hello
don't know but it looks a little like this.
o

Base Price: 5,899.00 CAD*

*MSRP: $ 5,899 plus $ 450 freight

The Svartpilen 401 makes no excuses about its rugged appeal. It is by definition a motorcycle at home on the fringes of a metropolitan playground, where the blacktop is less than perfect. Making use of its lightweight and punchy engine to navigate side streets, it is a master of all it surveys.

View attachment 221397

01. The Specs
I like those. (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
A nice little ride to keep the grom riders in there place at Starbucks.
Small can be the king of the tiny. Lol
I think it's the Sportster tank that really sets it off
mike from NC

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Might be great off road. They cut half the weight off. Now they can jump with all the weight savings. It just needs more fender so you don't get fully covered in mud.

·
Super Moderator
20,696 Posts
I'm afraid my 215lbs would have that seat resting on the rear fender on a bumpy ride day!
:oops:
Maybe not, almost looks like a leaf spring.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's a 2014 with 434 miles. However the speedo is changed so how knows. Started at $5500 and now $4900.

Not mine but it's only a few miles away. Comes up on FB all the time when i search. What a waste of a bike IMHO.

·
Super Moderator
20,696 Posts
It's a 2014 with 434 miles. However the speedo is changed so how knows. Started at $5500 and now $4900.

Not mine but it's only a few miles away. Comes up on FB all the time when i search. What a waste of a bike IMHO.
I still like it...

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'll get back to you in a week on this one.....it needs time to marinate. At first glance I liked, which is unusual for me....I typically like mostly stock TW's.

Reactions: plumbstraight
1 - 20 of 23 Posts