Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My vvvvvvvvvv bbb

Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
War Sucks, especially when you have a dimwitted public, led by dimwitted leadership in the White House, that neither knows or cares what the Mission is about....and are only looking to score political points with our enemies, whether within our borders or outside those same lines.....been there done that....I Salute your son Zdiver1 for his sacrifice and service.

"Hoot", Long ago in a Land far away....

Hoot V100 Nha Trang.jpg

Happy Father's Day Gentleman{to those of you that are or have one}...

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Very happy that your son is OK and hired in the PO. I used my vet points back in 1974 when I started in the prison system. The resentment from the others who I jumped ahead of was astonishing as they had no respect for those who served during Vietnam. It was a different time back then and I pray things have changed for the better today. Pass a long a salute from an old salt helicopter air crewman to your son. The job they did is just as thankless as the one me and Hoot did long ago.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I'm so happy that he is still with you and you get to enjoy Fathers Day. I have nothing but sincere respect and admiration for these men and women who signed on knowing where the were going. Courage to the extreme! Thank him and congratulate him for us. I hope he gets the best route with the nicest people, he sure earned it.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
It never gets any easier.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts