TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a gun metal gray stator side cover for my 1996. I was given a replacement cover when I bought the bike, but it is for a later model, so my stator assembly does not fit on it. :mad:
Thank you,
Pelon.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If TW-Brian doesn't have it, I'm pretty sure the one on my old parts bike is still there. I've given the bike to the local MC shop so I might have to buy it for a nominal cost, but I suspect it would not be much given that I gave them the bike 6 months ago. Let me know. Tom

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Here is the one that I have. It is from a 1992 engine and has no electrical parts that come with it. The parts lists on boats.net show that the same cover is used on the 1992 and 1996 model years. Their list price is $349.95!

Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brian

100_4241.JPG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Brian,
My name is Brian as well. I am interested, can you please provide a picture of the inside. the (3) stator mount bolt holes are the only way to determine if it is the correct case. I am located in Westminster, ca.

Here is the one that I have. It is from a 1992 engine and has no electrical parts that come with it. The parts lists on boats.net show that the same cover is used on the 1992 and 1996 model years. Their list price is $349.95!

Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Brian

View attachment 7910

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello Peruano,
I would be interested if TW-brians isn't the correct one. BTW I have family from Silver City and Demming, New Mexico. I loved going there for the summer as a kid. I

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Hello Brian,
My name is Brian as well. I am interested, can you please provide a picture of the inside. the (3) stator mount bolt holes are the only way to determine if it is the correct case. I am located in Westminster, ca.
I will try to get the inside of the cover cleaned up tonight and get a picture for you.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Hey guys, I'm out of this until its determined that TW-Brians won't work or is not available at a price acceptable. Don't want to complicate the issue. Let me know if I need to check on availability. Tom

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
hmmm... brian that would fit mine wouldn't it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.