TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Four corners bike week?

908 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  GHDave 
#1 ·
I see we have a lot of AZ Utah new Mexico Colorado and Nevada and of course California TW's I will be retiring in 23 month and would like to put on a TW bike Fest it could go on for two or three weeks meet around the four corners as a base camp people could join at any time and ride Utah around the Grand Canyon and AZ hit some Colorado so what do you think? some input is wanted.Paul

#2 ·
For AZ we could do a reverse AZBDR to Flagstaff .

#3 · (Edited)
That sounds like a very fine idea zdiver; not just for the camaraderie but also for the wealth of fantastic riding available in the region. Possiby pick a time of year tolerable for non-desert dwelling denizens?...Arches... Moab slick rock...White Rim Trail...The Fins...The Needles...Monument Valley...Marble Canyon...Escalante...Toroweep...Zion...Utah Route 12...Bryce Canyon...The list is endless. Personally I would love to return to Canyon de Chelly.

#4 ·
October 2016!

#5 ·
I have put together dive trips around the world for many years and my dive buddies are no longer diving so I will turn to the TW and some safe easy riding no crazy cliff hanging am I going to die riding and get Purple on the trip.

#6 ·
Reactions: Hoot Gibson
#7 ·
I could also get with the Navajo nation and see if it is ok to start at the rim we have to pay a fee to do this part of the trip but we have time and I will deal with it.

#8 ·
Do we then turn around at Mexican border and repeat? It is a long haul back towards Four Corners. I have explored a bit of western New Mexico and while there are back road routes fuel and services are limited. I always had a pick-up with bike in back, spare fuel, water, supplies and air conditioning .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.