TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
That's a definite ride-your-line-or-die trail. I can't get most folks to even consider a trail like that.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Fred,
You sure do have some nice areas to ride. That place was made for the TW. I like your videos. Looks like a good time.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Funny title, cool little trail. I swear some trails (like this one) are tailor-made specifically for a TW ;D

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Be glad you have a place like that to ride. Just please protect it as so many places are being taken away from us.

·
Registered
20,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point Xracer, so much public land is being withdrawn from public use due to various reasons including abuse. This trail would cross a wilderness boundary in less than a mile so I turned around before legal end of TW use. Why beat up myself and trail if I know I cannot continue to trail's destination?
I may appear disrespectful riding on the glaciated granite shelves but I leave no tracks, rubber marks, grease nor oil. I pick up any garbage I find and pack it out in tailbag hoping it compensates for a few tire marks I leave in the sandy blows. I do feel lucky to have such awesome riding opportunities.The western US still has many freedoms where population densities are low. Heavily visited areas like Yosemite and Tahoe require a heavier hand by administrators.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts