TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll have a new batch of MOAB 2019 TW200 Decals arriving next week these are free 2 to a person if you send me an SASE with return postage (one first class stamp) or any item purchased from me will include a pair of the 2019 free and the Invasion are also available by request. I'll also have these in hand at MOAB for anybody attending - Technically it costs you 2 first class stamps but that moola goes to USPS not me!
s-l1600 (18).jpg s-l1600.jpg
Provided FREE as a thank you to forum participants, TW fans and my beloved customers!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll have a new batch of MOAB 2019 TW200 Decals arriving next week these are free 2 to a person if you send me an SASE with return postage (one first class stamp) or any item purchased from me will include a pair of the 2019 free and the Invasion are also available by request. I'll also have these in hand at MOAB for anybody attending - Technically it costs you 2 first class stamps but that moola goes to USPS not me!
View attachment 183432 View attachment 183434
Provided FREE as a thank you to forum participants, TW fans and my beloved customers!
Great idea and thank you. Might I suggest one of the arches in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Arches etc lots of great stuff in Moab but I lies that the decals mimick the forest service or national park service etc official decals you see on the goobermint rigs

·
Registered
351 Posts
What a generous offer!
But you didn't list an address or p.o. box to send the sase to.
I don't know what products or services you're selling either. Would you mind letting me know?
Do you have a website?
And I did receive a couple decals from you last year, I think it was, and I don't want to abuse your generosity.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Even if you already received the 2016, 2017 or the Red Invasion decal you can still get the 2019 version(s) free of charge

If you have interest please PM me for the mailing address info

Thanks !

RE TW parts I currently have

Ricochet skid plates

Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits (currently have standard, gripper and all carbon fiber)

DMO foot pegs hand made TIG welded steel last of a breed no longer made for the TW

Genuine paperback Yamaha TW200 service manuals for 2001 to 2019 (covers early models too)

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MOAB decals for TW200 enthusiasts are still available and still 100% FREE to anybody who would like a few

Send me an SASE or I try to remember to put them in any items purchased from me like Seat Concepts seat kits, Ricochet skid pates, Big Bore XT225/TTR225 motor swap extensions for the output shaft, etc

I have these on all my rigs and people seem to be drawn to them immediately and I get lots of questions about what MOAB is or what my affiliation is with MOAB etc they are great gas station conversation pieces totally non political and they seem to put people in a happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts