TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***Free off my 2012

I got my TW new three months ago at a dealer it set in the show room and I talk them down. so I have stock pegs-front tire-skid plate I pulled them off at 30 miles no off-road, if you want one or three all you have to pay is shipping my zip 85345-3493 I will ship after I get back from a dive trip in the Bahamas return 5-19-14. Paul:clock:

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you are in AZ we could meet for lunch.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
That's nice of you Paul.

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Such good folks on this forum. It really is the best.

Reactions: maddawgj

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No the front tire is not the best but some like it so I went on Procycle and ordered the front tire and it was going to cost me over $100. so what a deal I am thinking around $20 shipping. Paul

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the tire might be gone so the skid plate and pegs are available you welders might want them to make a wide set.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pegs might be gone and he is second in line on the tire. SFO

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
***sold*** gone!

·
Registered
20,499 Posts
Way to go zdiver! :icescream:Truely a generous thing to do.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Fred forum member wherethehellisjames is getting all three for $20. ups ground. great deal for him I hope he welds to make a larger foot print for his feet. I was going to toss the new tire and let the skid plate and pegs sit in the garage and take up room.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a stock exhaust and header pipe and gas Tank off my DR650 in the attic taking up space since 2011. should sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts