TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been away from the forum for years since i sold my highly modded TW 200 which brought me many miles of smiles in Northern Michigan. Riding my modded 2018 WR250R and really liking it. Anyway, I was cleaning/organizing the garage when I came across a nice cache of TW parts. Partial list: 1. Complete non-cali oil cooler kit. 2. LED turn signals 3. IMS longer steel shift lever. 4. Aluminum longer shift lever. 5. KW oil filters, KW air filter. 6. LED tail light bulb. 7. tappet tool. 8. seals, gaskets, o rings. 9. Front and rear OEM brake pads and shoes. 10. oil drain plugs. 11. left front foot rest assembly. Rough estimate is close to $500.00 worth of new parts.

As soon as i opened the box and saw the oil cooler, many memories of the TW, the forum help I received, and departed forum member Lizdbrth came to mind. He took the time to help a newbie 1st time TW owner and modder on many occasions. . With all of the help i received from the forum I would like to give back and offer the parts free. I only ask that you pay for the actual shipping cost. I will ship economy USPS. Parts will ship from Michigan.

Please do not ask for the parts if your intent is to resell them. Nothing wrong with making profit, but that is not the intent of this offer. I would like the parts to go someone who needs and can use them. I will randomly select a person from those interested.

Thanks, Dusty

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Dusty, you are a good man!

I could use a couple the parts, but I don't want to take the ones I don't really need.

If you are willing to separate, I could use:
1. Complete non-cali oil cooler kit.
3. IMS longer steel shift lever

If you don't want to separate, I completely understand.
And I still think you're a good man!

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Nice gesture bro. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts