TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
You pay the shipping and they are yours for the asking.

Sold! I need to start paying it forward too, now. Just got my first T-Dub (a slightly used 2009), and the only problem is scratched up handlebars, and need for replacement mirrors. Any mirrors out there???

Let me know how (PayPal or whatever) and I will shoot you shipping for the bars. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I should have given a better description and pictures. These are stock bars that have been sand blasted they need to be painted. They are not bent as far as I could tell. I just replaced them with high atv bars.

I will try to post a picture tomorrow. If you still want them give me a zip code and I'll get a shipping price.

·
Registered
35 Posts
They look great. Someone probably needs these more than I do...mine are not bent - just all scratched up. After looking at yours, I am going to just remove mine and blast it down/ repaint. Thanks for posting the photos and for the offer! Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Niqhowie, If shipping from n2 is too much, I have a set of stock handlebars (not sanded or primed) that I can leave beside the exit on I-25 at Bernardo, NM (exit 175) and you can pick them up anytime you drift north toward Albuquerque. Let me know so we can agree on what rock the bars will be under. Tom

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey tom! i appreciate the hilarity and kindness in your offer! haha ill pm you soon, as im going hunting up near cloudcroft NM and will have my bike with me. it might be later on this year. perhaps go for a ride up north somewhere?! my main purpose is to test some wrinkle paint i have on them. and of course put them on:)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Niqhowie, If shipping from n2 is too much, I have a set of stock handlebars (not sanded or primed) that I can leave beside the exit on I-25 at Bernardo, NM (exit 175) and you can pick them up anytime you drift north toward Albuquerque. Let me know so we can agree on what rock the bars will be under. Tom

wow... some new form of geocaching? sooo cool... and a FTF prize as well!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Niqhowie, They are not going anywhere so anytime you come this way give a shout. Carrizozo is doable from both Cloudcroft and my area. Maybe we can meet there if the timing works. Its warmer there than in the higher mountains.

Retrofit, Sometimes finding stuff in my own scrap pile or workshop is like a treasure hunt (but the clues are few and buried deep in my brain). Its become a challenge for me to periodically send yet another part from my parts bike. Its getting pretty skimpy in some places. Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts