TW200 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Vapor!

I thought it was a stock TW200 speedometer.

A Vapor is a whole ‘nother animal...

·
Registered
445 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
It is a VAPOR!

I got it today and it is complete with all wires and installation hardware.

Thank you Spawner.

I am so grateful to the members of this forum who so willingly share their expertiese, experience and now, their surplus stuff!

When possible, I'll pay it forward myself...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Normally, I'd try to sell this but like I said, I want to pay it forward...

These grips are for whoever needs 'em. Brand new, never installed.

Note that the throttle is a single cable...

Grips.JPG

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey All! Just got my New (To Me) 1989 T Dub! Several Things I'm looking for are: New Speedo/Odometer, Tank, Seat Cover, Pegs, Rear Rack (The one I have has broken due to rust), Honestly it needs a lot of love but anything helps!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I’ve got a pair of the original front pegs.

Yours if you want ‘em...

·
Registered
19 Posts
PM your address and I’ll ship ‘em to you.
I actually ended up ordering a set of Ebay of a little bigger overall pegs. I am still in need of a left stator cover, stock gas tank, possibly starter, rear brake wire switch (I think), and several other parts if you've got anything else laying around! The rack on my bike is broken at one mounting point also might try and have my friend weld it or just find a replacement.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Good move.

The reason I had the original pegs amd willing to ship ‘em to you was I also replaced them with bigger pegs.

Made a huge difference in the way they feel under my feet.

·
Registered
285 Posts
F.W.I.W. I shipped a tire about 800 miles thru the post office. Only cost 16$, less than I would have guessed. I just copied how amazon wrapped my new one, 3x5 address label taped onto the tire.
Good to get it out to somebody who can use it, and good to free up the space in the garage.

·
Registered
339 Posts
F.W.I.W. I shipped a tire about 800 miles thru the post office. Only cost 16$, less than I would have guessed. I just copied how amazon wrapped my new one, 3x5 address label taped onto the tire.
Good to get it out to somebody who can use it, and good to free up the space in the garage.
Thankyou for shipping me this tire! it is in excellent condition! It will be put to good use....

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Moved to "Freebie" thread... ;)
i have a stock tire for the TW200 with only 300 miles on it. It's free - just PM me and come and get it. I am in the Western Pa. area about 20 miles west of Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Ken

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
Reactions: TopPredator

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Two Free Tickets to the National Motorcycle Musem in Anamosa, IA.
$16 value
I would love to visit this museum but unfortunately it’s a bit out of my range. The closest museum to me is Smitty Blackstone’s:D

If you can use these tickets please PM me and I will mail them out.

Inside SneakPeek

[video]http://www.nationalmcmuseum.org/[/video]

FA30603C-27C5-4062-AE1E-96EC76E0F256.jpeg

OPPS I JUST NOTICED ON THE BACK OF THE TICKET. You must present a J&P Cycles Gold Club Card upon museum entry. So for all you Gold Club members...I have tickets

261 - 280 of 317 Posts